RAZBAM A-29B Supertucano

Prowler111

Really nice video, in some places it reminds me the Nevada map.

Unfortunatelly it looks like we are still years away from being able to fire the A-29B guns in DCS...:( It looks like we will have to wait for the Mig-19, Mig-23 and whatever else that is on Razbam´s pipeline...:cry:

Do we know at least which variant (from which country) we would have?

Will the rear seat have any function?

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not a lot of point in asking until the mig-23 and F-15E are released as it wont be worked on until then. Personally I worry about the project being dropped entirely with how far out it is. Plenty of time for plans to change and more popular aircraft to pop up. Like ED shelving the F-4 for the F-16... Hurray another gen 4 bluefor that almost identical in capability to the F-18... Looking at you too F-15E.

Whilst I'd also like the ST, I'm happy that Razbam has clarified their position on not trying to introduce 4-5 modules all at the same time, but to prioritise and nail them in a logical manner. Gives me a lot more confidence that they'll make a great job of it.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
So, now that the Mig-19 is done, next one will be the SuperTucano right?

Looking forward for any news about the A-29!

I'm afraid it won't be the next one. Watch the video in post #1: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3867307#post3867307

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No interior, couldn´t spot much evolution from past months either.. looks like it´s not in the top of the priority list for Razbam, unfortunatelly.. That´s the only module in development that I would put my money on currently. Will have to wait a couple of years to see it coming to life I guess.

No interior, couldn´t spot much evolution from past months either.. looks like it´s not in the top of the priority list for Razbam, unfortunatelly.. That´s the only module in development that I would put my money on currently. Will have to wait a couple of years to see it coming to life I guess.

It has been said the current priority is to finish the released modules, which is a good thing.

Razbam is being beaten because of modules aren't finished, you can't blame them for not pushing another one...

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

It has been said the current priority is to finish the released modules, which is a good thing.

Razbam is being beaten because of modules aren't finished, you can't blame them for not pushing another one...

I agree.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

A-29B

+1

Real War, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs1uki5QsyuHUdvtmWJTOg?view_as=subscriber

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm honestly super excited about this one. Makes a good T-6 Texan II stand in =)

Yak-52

C-101

A-29

Frontline Jet

Will be nice =) Unlike many, I don't care if we have a SPECIFIC pipeline, I'd just like representative aircraft from each stage =)

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

To be honest can’t wait for this module. DCS needs more low intensity airframes. (I mean making an insurgence mission it’s kinda difficult to balance the fast jets without making huge ferries)

I look forward to the Tucano, as it offers a different experience than all others, a small mud-bomber that we will likely see more in real life in the decades to come. In an industry all about making things bigger and WAY more expensive, so expensive that nations have to slash the number of airframes to buy just because otherwise they can't buy at all... the A-29 goes the other way: affordable in significant numbers by nations of limited means.

That it offers capabilities few other airframes do, such as time on station, the sensor turret with a GIB, integrated PGM's... and future possible capabilities such as the side looking a/g radar, this will be one to watch!

I think there will come a time when the USAF may well buy a modest number of them, not because they are affordable, but because they are proven already and a cheap way to retain pilots tired of "flying" drones forever.

I'd buy a DCS A-29 module!

I look forward to the Tucano, as it offers a different experience than all others, a small mud-bomber that we will likely see more in real life in the decades to come. In an industry all about making things bigger and WAY more expensive, so expensive that nations have to slash the number of airframes to buy just because otherwise they can't buy at all... the A-29 goes the other way: affordable in significant numbers by nations of limited means.

That it offers capabilities few other airframes do, such as time on station, the sensor turret with a GIB, integrated PGM's... and future possible capabilities such as the side looking a/g radar, this will be one to watch!

I think there will come a time when the USAF may well buy a modest number of them, not because they are affordable, but because they are proven already and a cheap way to retain pilots tired of "flying" drones forever.

I'd buy a DCS A-29 module!

100% agree. It as an airframe will be so different to any other airframe available. The only plane that I can think of that is kinda similar is the L-39z (except for the fact that the A-29 is a turboprop)

100% agree. It as an airframe will be so different to any other airframe available. The only plane that I can think of that is kinda similar is the L-39z (except for the fact that the A-29 is a turboprop)

Not just the fact it's a turboprop

What's unique also that despite its low intensity coin natue it will be fitted with a modern avionics suite.

HUD, glass cockpit, ins/gps navigation , precision guided weapons and targeting sensor.

All other trainers and or light attack coin airplanes thus far have been older models with simple analog instruments

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD