British FV107 Scimitar

• 1 year later...

strgglin here made three skins for challenger 2 yet in mission builder when i try to select what i want only default appears in default i made one with 7th armourd bgde badge that shows up fine but to make the desert and winter ones i made one as autm and one as winter #i cant get the winter and autum options to show up inthe selection however

any thoughts? is there soethign inthe database somewhere i need to change?

• 3 weeks later...

sent u the skin for challenger its working now lol but its tyhe other kit i cant even skin the brit pack etc its been done with some specular thing i know nothing about just like to have em done too so i have a full set feel free to distribute the skins i made if any one wants em now im buggin the frech guy who dae the french pack see if i can get him to do some of the items we missing liek the bulldog and mastif vehcles etc scorpion light tank starstrike etc to mention but a few unless you guys are workin on anything of course dont wanna tread on toes lol but am willing to help any way i can to build the british equipment eve n if its only in skins