UH-1H Hot Rearm/Refuel - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-18-2016, 03:23 PM   #1
Hangover

Default UH-1H Hot Rearm/Refuel

Hi,

Up until last May, I've been rearming the Huey at FARPs. however, when I tried doing it again today, I've found that now I have to shut down the Helo in order to get the ground to respond vocally and do the rearm/refuel. Was this is an intentional change or is it an unintended consequence?

Is there anyway I can get around this and go back to doing rearm/refuel with the engine running?
Hangover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:14 PM   #2
ricktoberfest

I don't know about he Huey, but in the Ka-50 I was able to use the interphone radio setting to talk to ground crew. Even with just the APU running they didn't respond through "the window"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ricktoberfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 07:23 PM   #3
Jman

Not sure why your experiencing this issue, i've been able to hot re arm with not problem.

Maybe radio related?
Jman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:01 PM   #4
Deezle

Opening the door doesn't seem to work anymore, turn the knob to interphone and it should work.

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, THWH Throttle, MFG Graphite Crosswind Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Custom Transducer
Deezle is offline   Reply With Quote