[ALREADY REPORTED] WP move with TGP

TomCatMucDe

Just discovered this issue, if you switch the right MFD to HSD you can see the WP moving around the screen!

Also pressing OVRD OSB when TGP is SOI makes the current selected WP go nuts!

Fractal Define R4 Case | Core i7-9700K @ 4.9GHz| 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi | Gigabyte RTX3080 Gaming OC 12GB | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD (OS) | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (DCS) | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (Steam library) | 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD | Corsair 750W Gold PSU | Corsair H60 Hydro Series CPU Cooler | [TrackIR 5 unused] | Meta Quest Pro | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Win 10 Home 64-bit | Asus PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 Monitor | Bose Companion 3 2.1 Sound

• 5 weeks later...

TGP cursor moves the Waypoint too

Hi guys, I found something while in MP and then I tried to do some tests in single player.

So, if I move the TGP cursor my waypoint changes his position too, like if the waypoint itself become the TGP cursor.

If I press the DMS Down to recenter the TGP cursor, the waypoint recenters to the same position of the TGP cursor.

There is nothing I can do to reset the waypoint at the same point as before the use of the TGP: I have to reset the waypoint manually.

I hope the issue is understandable, sorry for my bad english :music_whistling:

Track file in attachment.

TGP changes WPNT.zip

Hi guys, I found something while in MP and then I tried to do some tests in single player.

So, if I move the TGP cursor my waypoint changes his position too, like if the waypoint itself become the TGP cursor.

If I press the DMS Down to recenter the TGP cursor, the waypoint recenters to the same position of the TGP cursor.

There is nothing I can do to reset the waypoint at the same point as before the use of the TGP: I have to reset the waypoint manually.

I hope the issue is understandable, sorry for my bad english :music_whistling:

Track file in attachment.

hi, it's a known issue since day one.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255369

and

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=252278

Edited by Tom Kazansky

• 2 weeks later...

Also if waypoint Auto sequencing is on, once it reached the waypoint in AG mode, it changes to the next waypoint, which "ruins" the TGP lock.

As far as I know, Auto sequencing should only happen in NAV mode.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.