TM Warthog - $345

GTFreeFlyer

On sale now for $320 + free shipping. Thought someone here might be interested.

https://www.abt.com/resources/pages/search.php?keywords=warthog

edit: It's listed for $345. You have to sign up for their newsletter to receive $25 off your first purchase of $250 or more.

Edited by GTFreeFlyer

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

On sale now for $345 + free shipping. Thought someone here might be interested.

https://www.abt.com/resources/pages/search.php?keywords=warthog

Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone order from them before? Any issues?

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They are a fairly large electronics store around the Midwest. Sort of like Best Buy or Fry’s. I’ve been in their stores when I used to live in Chicago. I had actually purchased from Amazon so I get fast shipping and easy returns, then used my credit card benefits to refund me the difference :)

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

They are a fairly large electronics store around the Midwest. Sort of like Best Buy or Fry’s. I’ve been in their stores when I used to live in Chicago. I had actually purchased from Amazon so I get fast shipping and easy returns, then used my credit card benefits to refund me the difference :)

Good to hear! I think I may snag it. Great deal. Thanks for posting!

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I also purchased the optional warranty because I have three young kids. If you’ve ever seen how kids act around buttons, you’d better think twice about having the TM Warthog in your house :)

It’s worth every penny, especially if you’re flying the Hog in DCS.

I also purchased the optional warranty because I have three young kids. If you’ve ever seen how kids act around buttons, you’d better think twice about having the TM Warthog in your house :)

For the record. I ended up paying $380 when I got mine. I thought that was a great deal. Too late now to submit another claim to my credit card company.

Hahaha, I get that! Our kids are a bit older (12, 10) so they know better. :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And I guess you lost me earlier... Did you actually order thru Amazon (Prime, I'm guessing) and somehow get that price? And having the CC company refund the difference how? I'm just a bit confused, sorry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Snagged it!!

Also, if you sign up for their newsletter, you get a code for an additional $25 off your first order. Got the Warthog shipped for $320!! Thanks again, GTFreeFlyer. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Snagged it!!

Also, if you sign up for their newsletter, you get a code for an additional $25 off your first order. Got the Warthog shipped for $320!! Thanks again, GTFreeFlyer. :D

Holy crap! I’m jealous. It appeared in my Google ads when I was browsing and my jaw dropped at $345.

Holy crap! I’m jealous. It appeared in my Google ads when I was browsing and my jaw dropped at $345.

Well, I'm really grateful that you posted it! Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And I guess you lost me earlier... Did you actually order thru Amazon (Prime, I'm guessing) and somehow get that price? And having the CC company refund the difference how? I'm just a bit confused, sorry.

I ordered it on Amazon for $450ish two months ago and paid with my Citi card. Now I’m starting to sound like an ad, lol. All Citi card holders have their “Price Rewind” benefit. If you find a better price within 60 days, you submit a simple form online, and in a few days you have the difference refunded to you. I found it for $380 back then. I called them today about the $345 price and they resubmitted it for me, but unlinkely I’ll get it as it is now 62 days since the purchase date, doh!

I ordered it on Amazon for $450ish two months ago and paid with my Citi card. Now I’m starting to sound like an ad, lol. All Citi card holders have their “Price Rewind” benefit. If you find a better price within 60 days, you submit a simple form online, and in a few days you have the difference refunded to you. I found it for $380 back then. I called them today about the $345 price and they resubmitted it for me, but unlinkely I’ll get it as it is now 62 days since the purchase date, doh!

Ahhh, ok. Perfect sense now. That's a really nice benefit, especially when ordering PC parts, as wacky as the price swings are! I hope they honor that extra little drop for you! We have Capital One Venture. Don't know if we have a perk like that, but at least we're building up more points/miles for our trip to New Zealand this next year. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whoa... and JUST like that the sale is gone. Back up to $469 now. So glad I snagged that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whoa... and JUST like that the sale is gone. Back up to $469 now. So glad I snagged that.

Wow. Confirmed here too. I’m glad someone got it. Once your new PC is built, hit me up for some MP.

Wow. Confirmed here too. I’m glad someone got it. Once your new PC is built, hit me up for some MP.

Absolutely! You can spool me up in the Hawg. What time zone are you in? I'm Central.

ETA: Duh. I see your profile now, and see that my location is listed, too, lol. SoCal, and I think you told me that in a PM a while back!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Shit that sale ended up during only few hours.

Yeah, weird how that happened.

HOWEVER, I just checked back right now, and it's back at $345! Go for it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Snagged one on sale as well! Thanks for the heads up

I7-6700k @ 4.5ghz

Gigabyte gaming 3 motherboard

32gb 3000hz ddr4

EVGA 2080ti black w/ hydrocopper water cooling

360mm custom water cooled loop for CPU and Vid card

500mb nvme ssd

256mb sata ssd

2gb hdd

Samsung Odyessy +

TM warthog stick & throttle

MS ff2 stick

Wow, great deal indeed! It made me do some thinking for sure...

However, I have been contemplating an upgrade to the Warthog from my X-55 but I have ultimately decided not to. I will be flying the Tomcat and have mixed feelings about using a HOTAS modeled specifically for a single aircraft. Also, the Warthog has been out for a long time and I would feel more comfortable with an investment like that on something newer, so I am waiting to see what Thrustmaster's next release is...whenever that may be.

Congrats for those who got a great deal though!

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

320$ USD !!!

What a bargain! Just passed the order :) I had to call them though, their system did not want to accept my canadian credit card. But they took it over the phone...

Awesome, congrats!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This price point hits somewhat regularly, Walmart had it for 350 at Xmas for example. Not sure I would hold off on the WH while sitting on an X55. The A10 has more functions than most on the HOTAS so the WH setup will usually support other aircraft fairly well and the Tomcat specifically would be easy to model on it. Their next grip is (reportedly, due to a USB limitation) going to be limited to the same 22 commands as the WH because they want to maintain backwards compatibility with the WH base. Of course now you've got Virpil releasing their new stick which some might say is a, ahem, homage to the VKB bit but with Virpil you should actually be able to get your hands on it within a few months instead of somewhere between months from now and never. I'd probably go that way if I was in the market at this time.

Ok, as the OP, I felt obligated to backup my post. It was too good to pass up. I had no idea about the additional $25 off until CL30 posted about it. I just purchased it...again... now I'll have two sets, lol. I decided I'll try to put it up on Craigslist or something, and told my wife that if I can make any profit on it, I'm reinvesting into DCS, lol. Hopefully I can pick up the F-18 or perhaps the Persian Gulf.

Total cost was $320.44 shipped. As stated earlier, I had to sign up for their newsletter to receive the $25 off. I waited forever for the coupon code to appear in my inbox until I realized that it got flagged as spam and was in my spambox. I get 2% cash back with my credit card, so total cost really comes out to $314.03 at the end of the day :)