Enemy ground units not displayed on F10 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-11-2019, 05:03 PM   #1
Darcaem

Default Enemy ground units not displayed on F10

I am on mission 4, and I cannot see the enemy unit's markers on the F10 map. So I cannot command my units to target them, only move ground units nearby so they attack automatically. But I have a Su25 CAS flight who are just flying over them randomly without doing anything at all.

Also in the pdf it says I should use the Reaper to spot enemies, but I have no Reaper available anywhere. On the F10 menu I had 2 flights of Su25 and 2 of Hinds. I requested a Hind who told me they were grounded due to wheater, and one the Su25 who did took off. But I have no option to deploy a Reaper (nor it is somewhere on the map, as far as I can see)

On the previous mission 3, I did had the reaper, could spot and target enemy ground and air units.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I've just completed the mission, but I'm feeling like there is something missing. I didn't really suffer much losses and I couldn't (or didn't know how to) use CAS nor artillery, but I didn't feel like I needed it. Not saying I'm not enjoying playing it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.png
Views:	16
Size:	249.4 KB
ID:	204302   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título2.png
Views:	12
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	204303  

Last edited by Darcaem; 02-11-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Darcaem is offline   Reply With Quote