Guess That Movie Quote!

Blaze1

Okay, if anyone reads this and wants to pass the time, the rules are as follows:

1) The quote must come from an aviation related movie, it can come from any part of the movie (preferably the flying or military activity scenes), including love scenes if you're so inclined :lol: Partial quotes are okay if the full quote makes it too easy.

2) The person to guess correctly is next to post a quote (which can be a different quote from a movie already mentioned) and so on.

So I'll start with two quotes:

Question - "You will be outta here wontcha?"

Answer - "So fast you can't believe it"

Edited by Blaze1

"Get to the chopaaa"

:D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Father...the sleeper has awakened

Dune, BTW there will be a new one in 2020.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I did not hit her it's not true, Its bull****, i did not hit her, I did naaaaaht.

Oh hai mark.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

The Room, another non-flying film???

So gave up on my quote then? For a hint, here is a small percentage of films the lead actor was in:

Cannonball, Thunder and Lightning, The Long Riders, Lone Wolf McQuade, Warlords, Dune Warriors, Nightfall, Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2

The Room, another non-flying film???

So gave up on my quote then? For a hint, here is a small percentage of films the lead actor was in:

Cannonball, Thunder and Lightning, The Long Riders, Lone Wolf McQuade, Warlords, Dune Warriors, Nightfall, Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2

It gets old quoting films that every flight sim nerd has probably watched so i decided to quote something that would be unconventional.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Wow! That guy can surely act! :shocking:

Ikr?

and it only took 32 takes for this "masterpiece" of a scene :lol:

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

It didnt have to be about flying films, it gets old quoting films that every flight sim nerd has probably watched so i decided to quote something that would be unconventional.

the rules are as follows:

1) The quote must come from an aviation related movie,

:music_whistling:

"Somebody's gotta go back to town, and get a s*** load of dimes!..."

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

It gets old quoting films that every flight sim nerd has probably watched so i decided to quote something that would be unconventional.

Kev, no-one has figured out my quotes and I thought by including both the question and answer (rather than just the answer) it'd be too easy. :laugh:

1. “He’s up! Great mother of god he is up”

2. “Where do we get such men? They leave this ship and they do their job. Then they must find this speck lost somewhere on the sea. When the find it they have to land on its pitching deck. Where do we get such men?”

3. “Yes, sir. There's one more thing you might as well know, sir. The 918th got through today, and bombed the target when nobody else did. And if Providence ever drops into my lap, another chance like that to give this group the pride it out to have in itself, I may have radio malfunction again, sir.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk