Popped Tire Bug!

Magic Zach

[ATTACH]166150[/ATTACH]

I had taken off from Gudauta. This was in multiplayer, and people being people, there were a couple potholes in the runway. My left wheel hit one, and before I lifted off I noticed that my plane was leaning a bit to the left, but I ignored it, thinking I was just tired. I later landed at Soganlug, and upon doing a two point my left wheel sunk into the ground, and I struck my prop. Also, as I started slowing, the Mustang was not only leaning to the left, but also slowly shaking, just like when I pop tires in other aircraft, so it was definitely supposed to be a popped tire, but there was no visual for it. My left wheel was just SUNK into the ground! :helpsmilie: I barely thought of taking a screenshot and putting a bug report in before my repair started.

I know for a fact there there IS an image for the tire to be popped, or for the tire to be completely gone from the rim, as this screenshot shows.

[ATTACH]166151[/ATTACH]

I was in a formation with some guys, and this Mirage came in and destroyed lead, who I was two planes from. Got damaged very badly from the resulting explosion.

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria