GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

@=Andre=,

I can report that I had success with your suggestion of replacing the 2.2 Ohm Surface Mount Resistors with the Resettable Fuses you recommended.

• I replaced the two burned Resistors (R34 & R36) and this #6 Vibration motor located at the top right of the seat.
  • Let me know if you think I should also replace R35 and R37 even though they look good and the vibration motors are all working. 

I hope this information helps anyone else out there with a similar problem.

Thanks again!

• Like 2
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

13 hours ago, YSIAD_RIP said:

@=Andre=,

I can report that I had success with your suggestion of replacing the 2.2 Ohm Surface Mount Resistors with the Resettable Fuses you recommended.

• I replaced the two burned Resistors (R34 & R36) and this #6 Vibration motor located at the top right of the seat.
  • Let me know if you think I should also replace R35 and R37 even though they look good and the vibration motors are all working. 

I hope this information helps anyone else out there with a similar problem.

Thanks again!

Great news. You are a handy man!

I don't think you should. Just be prepared to do that if it's needed.

• Like 2

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2023 at 3:54 AM, =Andre= said:

Great news. You are a handy man!

I don't think you should. Just be prepared to do that if it's needed.

@=Andre=LoL.. My Surface Mount Soldering skills are non-existent - The same motor failed.  

I just replaced and resoldered the replaceable fuses again and the upper right motor [6] is happy.

Hopefully, my solder skills improved since June! 

Happy flying. 

• Like 1
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

1 hour ago, YSIAD_RIP said:

@=Andre=LoL.. My Surface Mount Soldering skills are non-existent - The same motor failed.  

I just replaced and resoldered the replaceable fuses again and the upper right motor [6] is happy.

Hopefully, my solder skills improved since June! 

Happy flying. 

Have you seen this guy? Learned a couple of tricks myself.

https://www.youtube.com/@NorthridgeFix

• Like 1

Yes.. watched many of his videos.. I love how some people with "tiny brains" try to take him to court too.. lol.   Thanks. Cheers. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

have the jet seat (not set it up yet) - also have a buttkicker that I use with andre's sound modules for DCS - just want to know the best way to set everything up so it works together? (mainly be using it with the apache) - can also see in the aviator software settings there is an output mode usb jetseat drop down?

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2017 at 10:30 PM, Chief1942 said:

Just wanted to give Andre and his crew another "job well done". I unfortunately experienced the loss of "pi 13" in the DIN connector and was thinking about asking Andre how I might purchase just the controller for the seat. On going to his website, I see this video for fixing the "pin 13" issue. Watched the video, followed the instructions and problem solved. What a great bunch that they even help us klutz's when we break something. Thanks Andre and crew.

Checked his website, can't find this. Anyone have a link?

edit: Found it:

Edited by cordite