No campaign?

harf4ng

Hi,

I bought the sabre long ago, when it was on beta.

So, beta means unfinished, that is ok.

Now, the sabre is finished, right?

Years after, still no campaign available in the module? Not even payware ones? Just those little missions provided with? Belsimtek lost interest of this plane?

Thanks

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Hi,

I bought the sabre long ago, when it was on beta.

So, beta means unfinished, that is ok.

Now, the sabre is finished, right?

Years after, still no campaign available in the module? Not even payware ones? Just those little missions provided with? Belsimtek lost interest of this plane?

Thanks

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/the_museum_relic_campaign/

Thanks. Just bought it. Though I'll first learn to fly this, cold start, take-off land and use weapons before starting that.

I'm weird at using weapons especially rockets or bombs. Cannot well understand how to attack a target on ground with dive bombing, I always miss my target :)

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Thanks for the videos they will be helpful.

Guess I will have to remove the visible stick in the plane as I noticed that it is hard to reach the controls behind :)

Or maybe in VR if I can lean to reach them...

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk