[REPORTED] Wingtip vertices visible on carrier

_e10

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=213495

come on you guys why do you all think that you're so special that you're the first and only person to notice something

this is obviously not correct behavior because the vortices come off regardless of wingtip orientation to the wind, so long as the game believes there is positive aoa.

Edited by probad

1. We are Looking into the source

2. This is not Limited to F/A-18C or Carrier

3. We use a bug Tracking System

I have ten more tracks where that came from. Let me know if you need more. This happens EVERY landing on the carrier.... I can't for the life of me figure out why you don't see it on your end (support)...perhaps it has something to do with video settings, just spit ballin' here

I like the effect. I just hope they don’t try and fix it then break the in-flight vortices again.... Bottom line: I can live with it.

This

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

I have ten more tracks where that came from. Let me know if you need more. This happens EVERY landing on the carrier.... I can't for the life of me figure out why you don't see it on your end (support)...perhaps it has something to do with video settings, just spit ballin' here

I have 5 Tracks and a Source of the Problem, Reporting now.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

[ALRAEDY REPORTED] Wing Tip Vortices while parked on the carrier

So, this morning I noticed that just sitting on the carrier while it is doing 36 knots generates Wingtip Vortices.

Pretty sure this doesn't happen in real life.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I dont think that this should happen, does it?

attachment.php?attachmentid=188024&stc=1&d=1529513128

Totally OT, but could anyone be so kind and enlighten me on how to place a controllable Hornet (or any other "active" plane like a tanker or AWACS) like this? I couldn't find anything on that as of yet, just saw some being able to start there (first seen:

- that guy won't tell yet, basically just sais it's hard).

Edit: Mods may feel free to move this into an own thread, but I thought I might get the OP answering in his own thread pinkiepieexcited.png

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 1 month later...