Would there be an interest for an Airmobile Event #3?

Charly_Owl

Hi folks!

Anyone remembers these Airmobile events we used to have?

http://www.mudspike.com/dcs-world-airmobile-assault-mp-event/

[ame]

[/ame]

Yes, THOSE ones. :music_whistling:

For those of you that remember the first two events (Operation Triple-A and Fall of Hercules), I thought that we could have a third one to celebrate the new Gazelle hitting the DCS shelves.

Based on the lessons learned from last time, the scale and scope would be smaller (I'm thinking about 12-16 players tops... last time we had 32 which was clearly too much) and the complexity of the mission would be minimal and the objectives reasonably achievable.

The Gazelle and Huey (and maybe the Mi-8 ) would take the spotlight and different units will have to work closely together to succeed the mission objective.

So what do you guys think?

Edited by Charly_Owl

When?:thumbup::joystick::megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

I would be interested in a Gazelle slot for this too :thumbup:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

I'd be interested, any additional information anywhere

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Sure, would love to fly in one of these. Can do any of our 4 choppers proficiently but my first pick is the uh1 gunship assuming no mi8 gunship.

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RX 6950XT, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.

Post a poll asking which bird. Then you have an idea of number and type of airframes to add into the OP.

It would be one way to do it but I think only an almighty moderator has the divine power to change a normal post into a poll.

Also this option does not allow for 2nd choice.

I'm just the coffee boy and Chuck is the boss on this event so he will do as he see fit of course, but I'm fairly confident in our ability to count to 20, even without using our fingers ;)

Not just yet ;)

What helo would you like to fly/crash ? :)

KA-50, Mi-8, or the Gazelle. Doesn't matter

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

UH1 Gunship thank you much

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol: