Ask an A-10 Pilot: The 476th Podcast

Dojo

1st Thx for sharing w/ the rest of us :thumbup: Has he ever had one of those Oh Shit:doh: moments? and if so where and what?(well:pilotfly: flying):megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

The episode was recorded earlier today, so no more questions at this time! However, Olie agreed previously, and again while recording today that he'd come back and conduct more focused discussions (we went everywhere today), and even some actual training sessions in the future.

I plan on doing very little cleanup/editing on this particular episode so as to give you as much Olie as you want to consume, so it'll be up in the next day or so.

Thanks for participating and for your continued support of the 476th Podcast!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the time you have put in to this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Thanks for getting this organized Dojo! Input from a real A-10C pilot is invaluable. I look forward to hearing the podcast!

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Nope. You are not alone. Every bit of Information for the A-10 is so invaluable as Boris said.

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

As promised, episode description and link here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2745705&postcount=200

Note, I couldn't ask all questions as thoroughly as you provided in all cases, please feel no slight in this. However, as we will have opportunities to speak with Pete in the future, I believe we'll get the answers we all seek.

Please check out the episode in the podcast specific thread and enjoy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]