90 Gal Drop Tanks?

zcrazyx

I've noted that in the Spitfires manual that is provided for the sim as well as the real world one and also the AIR Ministries pilot notes that the spitfire could be equipped with 30,45 and 90 gallon drop tanks so i am wondering if we will ever see these implemented?

Also Surprised that the mustang doesn't get its 100 gal drop tanks but then again that aircraft could fly for hours anyway :P

I've noted that in the Spitfires manual that is provided for the sim as well as the real world one and also the AIR Ministries pilot notes that the spitfire could be equipped with 30,45 and 90 gallon drop tanks so i am wondering if we will ever see these implemented?

Also Surprised that the mustang doesn't get its 100 gal drop tanks but then again that aircraft could fly for hours anyway :P

For the same reason you just described for the Mustang. ;) It's not necessary to implement a high capacity drop tank, due to the small size of maps. It's just...not needed.

Imo

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]