Radio communication menu issue

AnnaNass

It was off. Didn't change anything. Turned it on and off and restarted but no difference. I spoke to two Mirage pilots and they have the same bug.

The HOTAS has a switch that you need to move from one position to the other to change the radio type. Then you press the communication button. They are found in the settings under the name "Aux. UHF Radio SELECT" and "Main U/VHF Radio SELECT".

War is easy and is just like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire and the ground is on fire and you are on fire and you realise you are in hell :joystick:

Ok, I figured out this bug is content of all modules. I have the same bug in Mirage, Huey and A10C. With easy comm on and off and with radio help on and off.

Kartoffel: Wie das Ding zu bedienen ist, weiß ich. Aber es funktionuckelt nicht und ist verbugt.

Ok, I figured out this bug is content of all modules. I have the same bug in Mirage, Huey and A10C. With easy comm on and off and with radio help on and off.

Kartoffel: Wie das Ding zu bedienen ist, weiß ich. Aber es funktionuckelt nicht und ist verbugt.

Ja, du hast Recht!

War is easy and is just like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire and the ground is on fire and you are on fire and you realise you are in hell :joystick:

Ok I figured it out. The most missions on servers have easy comm enabled - and that's the problem!

All mission designers and server hosters have to disable easy comm in the mission options windows until this bug is solved!