AJS-37 Viggen purchase troubles. - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2018, 01:15 AM   #1
Xoho
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 12
Default AJS-37 Viggen purchase troubles.

I purchased the AJS-37 viggen from the heatblur website as it was 50% off, however it did not give me the serial number for activation, or any indication of when/where I would receive this. It did not ask for contact info aside from my address. When/where will I receive the product? It does say "come back to this page for updates on your order" however I've been trying and had no luck in getting back to that specific page.

Last edited by Xoho; 04-29-2018 at 01:36 AM.
Xoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 01:41 AM   #2
ensamvarg
Junior Member
 
ensamvarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoho View Post
I purchased the AJS-37 viggen from the heatblur website as it was 50% off, however it did not give me the serial number for activation, or any indication of when/where I would receive this. It did not ask for contact info aside from my address. When/where will I receive the product? It does say "come back to this page for updates on your order" however I've been trying and had no luck in getting back to that specific page.


Hi Xoho,

Please check your email spam folder of the email you used when purchasing the Viggen.

The email with your key sometimes ends up there.

Ensamvarg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ensamvarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 01:57 AM   #3
Xoho
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 12
Default

Just checked again, took a while to be sent and I had no indication of how I would be contacted at the time of purchase (never asked for my email, just paypal). I did just get the email though. Thank you!

Last edited by Xoho; 04-29-2018 at 02:10 AM.
Xoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 04:27 AM   #4
ensamvarg
Junior Member
 
ensamvarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoho View Post
Just checked again, took a while to be sent and I had no indication of how I would be contacted at the time of purchase (never asked for my email, just paypal). I did just get the email though. Thank you!


Awesome! Hope you enjoy it!




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ensamvarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 01:31 PM   #5
Sajarov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 50
Default

Same problem here. I checked Spam folder and it's empty.
Sajarov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 09:27 PM   #6
Cobra847
3rd Party Developer
 
Cobra847's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Posts: 2,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajarov View Post
Same problem here. I checked Spam folder and it's empty.
PM me with your order details.
__________________
Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist
Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/
Cobra847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 06:49 AM   #7
Sajarov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 50
Default

Thanks Cobra. It's solved now.



it's time for rock'n roll.
Sajarov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 11:10 PM   #8
bard17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 3
Default Can't download after purcahse

Can't initiate the download.

I get this error when I try to download it, when prompted in the DCS program

=== Log opened UTC 2018-08-04 23:03:28
INFO : DCS_Updater/2.6.16.58 (Windows NT 6.2.9200; Win64; en-US)
INFO : cmdline: "D:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\DCS_updater.exe" --apply install AJS37
STATUS: Initializing...
INFO : basedir: D:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World
INFO : DCS/1.5.4.57288.170 (x86_64; EN; WORLD,A-10C)
INFO : branch:
STATUS: Connecting to update servers...
INFO : Got reply from www.digitalcombatsimulator.com
INFO : Got reply from srv9update.digitalcombatsimulator.com
STATUS: Verifying cached version info...
STATUS: Preparing to install AJS37 ...
ERROR: Unknown module AJS37
=== Log closed.
bard17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 02:03 AM   #9
Vladinsky
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Sweden
Posts: 338
Default

The earliest version to support Viggen is 1.5.6.1938
Vladinsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:43 AM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.