** AJS-37 Changelog / Update Master List **

Cobra847

Complaining and feedback are to different things, A bug so obvious should not have passed unless it was broke, Only LNS can answer, And enquiring is ok? Please dont make a meal out of it thanks :thumbup:

Edit: My first post clearly explains its not a complaint.

Edited by Coxy_99

I don't think you are complaining, Coxy_99. And you are of course free to ask anybody anything.

But to me it's a bit pointless and unproductive to ask why a bug wasn't found or corrected before a release of a test version.

Water is wet. Unfinished software has bugs. ;-)

Let's focus on finding the rest of the bugs so they can be fixed. The sooner the better.

Cheers!

Edited by Goblin

I can see there was some mis interpretation of tone here as it was written with a chatty and conversational tone that appeared to be sarcastic or something else once on the page. This is from knowing Coxy of course!

Here's a bug that needs some focus....the radar returns hits for units that aren't spawned into the world. It's holding back a 10 pack campaign of missions with a 3000 word supporting history documents I want to release to the public...but I cannot because the radar shows spurious objects! Getting that on the page would go a long way to everyone's enjoyment!

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

@cobra first off great aircraft and nice work, But i do have a question that has bugged me, Why was the nose wheel steering not fixed before the the 27th release? I get the fact its sn early release, i just wanted to know why it took to this patch to fix ? Was it something difficult to iron out? Is it now more to its counter part? I assume yes did the testers pick this up?

People have differing opinions, or, rather, they're "bugged" by different things. Seemingly, for most of our testers, the nosewheel (while not ideal) was not a big issue. But on release it became very clear that it was wrong, considering PIO became de facto standard on each takeoff.

Forest for the trees situation.

• Like 1

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

People have differing opinions, or, rather, they're "bugged" by different things. Seemingly, for most of our testers, the nosewheel (while not ideal) was not a big issue. But on release it became very clear that it was wrong, considering PIO became de facto standard on each takeoff.

Forest for the trees situation.

Thanks i do apologise, If i came over sarcastic :( It was more feedback that was all, As Pikey says i do have a strange way of wording things, I pretty much enjoy modules made by ED and third parties most that fly with me know im a dcs nut and like supporting the products :thumbup: And the way you have replied answered my question in a professional manner.

Thanks i do apologise, If i came over sarcastic :( It was more feedback that was all, As Pikey says i do have a strange way of wording things, I pretty much enjoy modules made by ED and third parties most that fly with me know im a dcs nut and like supporting the products :thumbup: And the way you have replied answered my question in a professional manner.

No worries! I didn't find your question rude. :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

First post updated! These are the currently done fixes to be added in the next patch. It will likely be a little bit longer by the time the patch hits.

• Corrected fourth BK90 not launching.

• Corrected distanceline not showing when Bk90 selected and approaching target from east (as shown in xxJohnxx’s video)

• Disconnect from server with many Viggens fixed

• Removed log spam

• Fix to sidewinder-fast select shooting other weapon as well

• Added High pressure shut off option for HOTAS throttles

• Corrected error where AKAN firing cue was shown exactly 1 second early

• Changed default safe height setting to medium.

• Weapon not being usable after rearm fixed.

• Added ground-crew weapon-selector switch position in kneeboard.

• Fixed NAVSYST-error b/o initial heading setting bug

• Inverted Maverick sight Y-axis

• Fixed E-W on FLI-ball

• Added rejoin command into comm.

• Fixed comm lua

• Removed shadow hotfix.

• Disallow AFK to use Ground-idle.

• Removed turning FM off when pilot is dead/ejected.

• Fix to pop-up distance interpreting 1__ as 0.1km instead of 10.0km.

• Implemented more correctish ballistic calculations for high-drag bombs.

• KB Release mode switch is now clickable (may not function correctly yet)

• Cockpit: corrected front canopy gap in front canopy rim

• Stiffened front wheel suspension

• Radar sees late unit activations issue fixed

• Fixed formation light floating in air if outer wing ripped off

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

Disconnect from server with many Viggens fixed

Is this the "server update timeout" issue?

If so, I cannot wait for the patch! That is the one and only reason I haven't been flying the Viggen 24/7.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Any word on the unlimited ammo option for single player missions? It would be greatly appreciated as it lets you do multiple run's and practice aiming & weapons deployment.

At this moment it is possible to do approx. one rocket run per 20 minutes - considering the load time, start up procedure and flight to target.

Regards

Great changelog ! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

First post updated! These are the currently done fixes to be added in the next patch. It will likely be a little bit longer by the time the patch hits.

• Corrected fourth BK90 not launching.

• Corrected distanceline not showing when Bk90 selected and approaching target from east (as shown in xxJohnxx’s video)

• Disconnect from server with many Viggens fixed

• Removed log spam

• Fix to sidewinder-fast select shooting other weapon as well

• Added High pressure shut off option for HOTAS throttles

• Corrected error where AKAN firing cue was shown exactly 1 second early

• Changed default safe height setting to medium.

• Weapon not being usable after rearm fixed.

• Added ground-crew weapon-selector switch position in kneeboard.

• Fixed NAVSYST-error b/o initial heading setting bug

• Inverted Maverick sight Y-axis

• Fixed E-W on FLI-ball

• Added rejoin command into comm.

• Fixed comm lua

• Removed shadow hotfix.

• Disallow AFK to use Ground-idle.

• Removed turning FM off when pilot is dead/ejected.

• Fix to pop-up distance interpreting 1__ as 0.1km instead of 10.0km.

• Implemented more correctish ballistic calculations for high-drag bombs.

• KB Release mode switch is now clickable (may not function correctly yet)

• Cockpit: corrected front canopy gap in front canopy rim

• Stiffened front wheel suspension

• Radar sees late unit activations issue fixed

• Fixed formation light floating in air if outer wing ripped off

Thank you Cobra

Any word on the unlimited ammo option for single player missions? It would be greatly appreciated as it lets you do multiple run's and practice aiming & weapons deployment.

At this moment it is possible to do approx. one rocket run per 20 minutes - considering the load time, start up procedure and flight to target.

Regards

My guess would be is that the Unlimited ammo might come with the Re-arm fix.

We will have to wait and see but that would be my guess atleast.

And also when it comes to rocket runs you could activating the Single Salvo mode (by moving the Grupp-Enkel selector to enkel) this will give you a single rocket per pod instead of all rockets for each launch.

Regards

You can already fire 1 rocket from all pods at a time. Flip the 2 switches behind the weapon selector knob and bomb spacing knob to the down position. One trigger pull should launch 4 rockets if you have 4 pods equipped. I've read that it works for bombs too but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Edit: Mattebubben is right, I think it's just the rear switch that actually needs to be down to enable this launch mode.

Edited by Bullitthead

"Weapon not being usable after rearm fixed."

Does it refer to Mavericks? Hope so :pilotfly:

Also, Cobra, would it be possible to add a Master Arm/Trigger Safety (on stick) toggle switch? Would prefer that over two separate keys for on and off. Great going so far :thumbup:

Edited by zerO_crash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]