DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

Thanks! :)

Unfortunately I dont get the full name of the device so I guess whats being returned for those two entries by the API is identical, hence why it appears not to save your preference. You could try disabling the device you don't use but obviously thats not ideal. I'll try to take a look.

Update on Project in General

As you might've noticed, work on this has slowed quite considerably. Fear not, it is not abandoned but due to some fairly drastic changes in my circumstances, time to work on this is currently non existent. The most pressing issue for me at the moment is sorting out where I will live!

Once i've managed to resolve some life issues, I will continue on the project. Likely with a fairly drastic rewrite and switch to C++ for all audio and UDP packet handling.

Sorry for the not such great news and Merry Christmas!

No problem, take your time! You performed an amazing job with this application and in its current state is working very very well. Merry Christmas from Spain!

There is a sort of workaround to have the Ka-50 radio's working with 2 separate PTT?

I mean 2 PTT for directly talk on R-828 and R-800L1, I'm aware that this setting is not as it should be IRL.

Change this line - https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone/blob/master/Scripts/DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua#L741

In the Scripts folder in the DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua to have a 0 instead of a 1

_data.control = 0;

This means the HOTAS controls will work instead of having to use the incockpit radio selector. You can do this for any radio :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Ciribob, love the SR mod. Great work!

I've got a buddy who's gotten it installed and everything, but when he Tx he's incredibly distorted with squelch noise. His radios work, it's just the Rx audio is terrible (basically intelligible) Doesn't matter which aircraft he's in. We've done a full reinstall of SR, and we're just not sure what might cause this kind of thing to happen.

We've been using the unofficial Open Conflict server. Any pointers/tips?

Ciribob, love the SR mod. Great work!

I've got a buddy who's gotten it installed and everything, but when he Tx he's incredibly distorted with squelch noise. His radios work, it's just the Rx audio is terrible (basically intelligible) Doesn't matter which aircraft he's in. We've done a full reinstall of SR, and we're just not sure what might cause this kind of thing to happen.

We've been using the unofficial Open Conflict server. Any pointers/tips?

Lower the Mic Input below -10 in his SR Client, or lower as required.

Usually it is just the mic distorting.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't used SimpleRadio in quite some time. I just got on the Blue Flag server in an F-15C and this is what I'm seeing when trying to tune the radio. Help please?

064eb77b5ce549c65e7d8f3d88760f30.png

I have the same problem, did you ever get it resolved?

I tried everything, it seems is not able to connect to DCS as I'm connected to the blueflag server but everytime I jumped in a plane stay in "unknown" for the radios.

SRS auto connect

Wondering if i could get some more details on SRS auto connect.

I have configured the server as per the Readme and then re-started it.

Have installed SR on the client as per instructions.

Do i need SR running on the client before i launch DCS, or will it be automatically launched when connecting to a server configured with SRS auto connect?

Seems either way nothing works.

R7 3800X - 32Gig RAM -- All SSD -- GTX1070 -- TM Warthog, MFG Crosswinds & TiR

little question and sorry for not readin 100 pages^^

im really glad that someone made a radio mod for dcs, absolutely love it.

an option to save keybinds per plane would be awesome and i was wondering, had my Awacs channel muted but still had those com "crackups" from time to time when my wingmen were talking. i assume that the muted awacs channel was calling out BRA´s at the same time, is that a feature or a bug?

thx for all your comitment!

I'm having an issue in the mirage where I can't tune radio one away from channel 129.00. I can't change to preselect mode and the frequency selectors won't move. Radio two works just fine.

Turn off easy comms in DCS settings. It stops you being able to change channels in the mirage. Also double check that the radio is set to M

Still no access to PC, so no progress yet. Sorry all.

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord