If I had the money!!!!

The basic maybe, the full movement bases do not feel right, specially the ones that flip 360, you feel gravity when you should be feeling centrifugal forces... for me its a big suspension of disvelieve having my legs dangle or being held in place by the harnes when i should be pressed into my seat due to G forces...

A Motion Simulator would be nice, it would need to be a "real 6DOF" as I would want...

All Pitch directions

Yaw

Heave, Surge and sway

Like this one that cost way to much.

On a little research I did find this 3DOF for 1800 that's a good size, only 3 DOF... I do like the fact it has the Yaw signal, so if your into prop planes especially, it would be cool when crosswind landing etc.

banner01.jpg

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

The next version to do is to keep the basic system but use powerful magnets to suspend the cockpit and move it instead of using wheels. The response time will be much quicker and it would be super smooth.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

The basic maybe, the full movement bases do not feel right, specially the ones that flip 360, you feel gravity when you should be feeling centrifugal forces... for me its a big suspension of disvelieve having my legs dangle or being held in place by the harnes when i should be pressed into my seat due to G forces...

+1

I have the same when using natural head movement in game. It doesn't feel right since you're own head isn't moving and your brain lags behind a bit because in real life you compensate this movement the moment you feel a force. There is no such force with natural headmovement in game.

You also get a glimps on what's wrong with VR. The girl in the raceseat grabs for the stick to shift but can not find it...

So far for R in VR.

Edited by Lange_666

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Having "Flown" real Level D sims. It's neat, but not worth my own money neat. As with all Fidelity curves, as you get closer to realistic, it's harder not to notice what's wrong or missing. You don't want to know about my first Steep Turn or single engine ILS in a Level D. You're not ACTUALLY rotating and so it makes your reactions funny.

And really, until you can reach and touch in VR it's still just a lot of hassle trying to do non HOTAS operations.

My money would be in a 4 to 6 foot Collimated Display over Motion. Those things are legit wizards magic and really do work.

I’m thinking about a three of platform that I’ll be able to take my pit and mount it to it then I’ve got to see how much room would be needed plus total weight of whole thing. I live in a fifth wheel rv and my location would mainly be in a slide out

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.