throttle curves for proper full power(TM warthog grips)

There you go mate.

Print it on its side with supports at 0.150mm layer height and 100% infill.

No need for the Viggen file. I'm a Hornet driver only :thumbup:

Printed. Thx!

For what it is worth, these are my settings for with throttles set to slider and custom curve

0 - 6 - 16 - 24 - 33 - 43 - 57 - 67 - 80 - 90 - 100

I also modded the detent by filing down the leading edge slowly so I can push through into the A/B range without having to use the lifts.

I've done the filing down of the leading edge and that works well but even with those custom curve settings I was still not quite getting full dry power at the detent.

Strange but I discovered that these :-

0-0-3-16-30-42-55-66-79-90-100 has given me an exact entry into reheat at the detent.

YMMV

i9 9900x at 5.1 Ghz // ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula EK Bloc // 64Gb Corsair Vengence 3600Mhz DDR4 Ram // Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Watercooled block//Samsung SM951 M2 x4 SSD // Windows 10 64 Bit //48inch LG48 @ 3840x2160 120Hz//Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ 3440 x 14440 144Hz // TM Warthog HOTAS (Ser. No. 00836) //MFG Crosswind Pedals // TrackIR 5 //Varjo Aero

An old pilot is one who remembers when flying was dangerous and sex was safe.

Strange but I discovered that these :-

0-0-3-16-30-42-55-66-79-90-100 has given me an exact entry into reheat at the detent.

YMMV

Nice, I´m gonna try that. :thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Thank you all contributors. The trick with modifying the black/red plastic thingy (afterburner detent) inside the TM Warthog throttle worked very well and adding a slider/curve 6 was the perfect axis setting inside the game.

Now I can enjoy the Mil power without having to look all the time at the FF gauge to determine if I'm in burners or not...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Regards!

I have set throttles to slider and set curves to 12 on the warthog but the plane clean only goes 610 knots at 3000ft, I wonder how the beta testers did not have problems with this.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

I have set throttles to slider and set curves to 12 on the warthog but the plane clean only goes 610 knots at 3000ft, I wonder how the beta testers did not have problems with this.

Picture please - this would help

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

RCTRL-ENTER will bring up the joystick overlay whilst flying.

You can then see exactly where the AB detent is, from the Sim's point of view. You can then play with the curve to match up your Warthog physical detent to the Sim's detent.

Thermal, Thanks for the reminder, AB is fully engaging according to the control overlay, I just expected it to have more immediate umph when engaged, I notice when trying to fight if this jet gets slow due to pulling to hard, LoL, it is very difficult to get the speed back before I am shot down. So I have to remember don't get low and slow or I am dunfor. Thanks

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

When first registering they do free shipping on first order... At least was when i ordered it

I can confirm this is still true. I ordered Debolestis's part on 7 June and with free shipping, it arrived today, 5 days later, here in the U.S. I've set curvature to 7 and it works perfectly, very happy with it.

For the people asking about the first 10% of throttle, just wanted to make sure you were aware that there is a flight idle of sorts. It is mentioned in NATOPS. It is supposed to help with getting from idle to MIL in a shorter time. I never noticed it until I started messing with the curve for the AB.

If you hold the fingerlift key and advance and reduce power again it goes to full idle. So some of your experiences may be attributed to that feature.