Mustang's land textures zip file package

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys it seems that ED's IC check wins, it was working on 1.5.7 up until a few days ago but something has changed and like you say the 'tainted' message now comes up during the loading phase....oh well back to the stock textures it is.

sad news! 1.5 Looks ugly and unreal without your mod Chris! Now the hope is, that we see 2.5 coming up soon, well, better tomorrow, in 2017 you simply cant fly on 1.5 land textures....

:huh:

Mustang, since I'm an offline-player-only anyway, I decided I would try to save some precious space on my SSD and zipped your latest textures folders, then put the zips in vfstextures folder thinking that it would work like your previous versions. As a result, however, In game I got missing textures all around.

What obvious am I missing in this "method" (apart from textures, that is :D)?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Mustang, since I'm an offline-player-only anyway, I decided I would try to save some precious space on my SSD and zipped your latest textures folders, then put the zips in vfstextures folder thinking that it would work like your previous versions. As a result, however, In game I got missing textures all around.

What obvious am I missing in this "method" (apart from textures, that is :D)?

You could just use the previous version here, it's practically the same but with the zipped textures that you need

http://www.mediafire.com/file/slkyivmmbx7ziw7/104th_Terrain_Textures_Package_DCS_World_1.5.x_v1.21_%282nd_July%29.rar

Can i use in 1.5.7 textures from

104th Terrain Textures Package DCS World 1.5.x v1.21 (26th June)

or

104th Terrain Textures Package DCS World 1.5.x v1.21 (25st May 2017)

?

win10 21H2 | i5-4670K 4.5GHz | 16Гб DDR3 | MSI RTX2080ti Ventus OC 11G | РУС vkb Gladiator Pro+РУД vkb Gametrix ECS+Пендали BRD-MS1 | Pico4 VR | | https://vk.com/paraplan_mkp

• 1 year later...