Virtual Carrier Wing 6

Pac-Man

Where in the world are you based. I’d like to find a group in the same thing mezone as myself (GMT).

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Do you have designated times the wing flies missions? If so when?

System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic

Tuesdays and Thursdays are designated training nights and begin at 8pm MST. We are in the process of adding a training night on Sunday between 5-7 pm MST for members who live on the east coast of the U.S., other parts of the globe, or for those who can't make training during the week. Mission nights are Saturday and vary between 8pm MST and 9pm MST.

Edited by Repth

Thank you for the reply. Sadly, Saturday nights are committed to the wife & fam. Now, if Mission nights were Sun, Tue or Th, I'd be ready to apply.

System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic