Script: Crew Spotting Units / Sams

MarcosR

(work in progress)

Build it For the Huey, Soon will add it for MI8, gazzelle..

Script: Gives audio Alerts when an enemy unit it's in Line of sight and in less than 5 miles..

• Contact is only called once while in LOS, and 5 min after it's out of sight / Range..

• Crew call Contact and Distance.
  • Sam launch alert and Contact Calls can be enable / Disable in the F10 menu.
  • Blind spot between 5 and 7 o'clock.. (No unit will be called in this area)
  • Detects most of the sam units except the Tunguska.. not sure why..
  • works in MP ( NOT TESTED YET, It should at least :))..

Voice audios by Jim Dalgleish..

Any suggestion is welcome..

Files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p9NOBuRRJShGlF0ooIdtCDHa7KKFdnKb

Nice!

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

[*] Detects most of the sam units except the Tunguska.. not sure why..

Probably depends how you are detecting the launches. The Tunguska might be the only SAM type unit you are monitoring that also has guns on it which might throw a wrench in how you are monitoring. But, I've monitored Tunguska SAM launches successfully before (I THINK).

i'm checking the ammo type it has. in the missile category all the sams has a 2 that is sam and the tunguska has a 6.. that means "other"... also the t90 ammo has the same 6 so not very useful.. didn't want to go by the name it self .. i can do that and will work

Want this!!

F-15E | AH-64 | F/A-18C | F-14B | A-10C | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | Ka-50 | SA342 | Super Carrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria |

Intel Core i7 11700K - 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 - MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD 1TB

i'm checking the ammo type it has. in the missile category all the sams has a 2 that is sam and the tunguska has a 6.. that means "other"... also the t90 ammo has the same 6 so not very useful.. didn't want to go by the name it self .. i can do that and will work

Are you sure you are checking both ammo types for the Tunguska. You'll get both listed in a table array I believe. So you may be looking at the wrong one. For the other SAM's you'll get just the one array for the only weapon it has.

Are you sure you are checking both ammo types for the Tunguska. You'll get both listed in a table array I believe. So you may be looking at the wrong one. For the other SAM's you'll get just the one array for the only weapon it has.

yes.. looping all the available ammo and checking missile category.. and works for any other unit that has multiple ammo type like sa 13, has some machineguns or something... anyway is not a big loss, that thing is difficult to spot anyway..

yes.. looping all the available ammo and checking missile category.. and works for any other unit that has multiple ammo type like sa 13, has some machineguns or something... anyway is not a big loss, that thing is difficult to spot anyway..

Ah, so it’s probably a bug and coded incorrectly in the config.

yes.. looping all the available ammo and checking missile category.. and works for any other unit that has multiple ammo type like sa 13, has some machineguns or something... anyway is not a big loss, that thing is difficult to spot anyway..he Tunguska. You'll get both listed in a table array I believe. So you may be looking at the wrong one. For the other SAM's you'll get just the one array for the only weapon it has.