Drag Chut doesn't work

kotor633

Hello, after I landed, the parachute triggered with the key P and then come to a halt, it is not possible for me to solve the brake parachute. The shortcut RIGHT CTRL + RIGHT SHIFT + D does not work. Known problem?

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Be aware that the chute requires compressed air.

To ensure that works, you must put the landing brake lever back into the MIDDLE position, both after take off and when you're landing. Fail to do that, and it won't open.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

One reason taxiing fast enough to use rudder is recommended, to use little brake as possible for turning. Let the aircraft slow down before a turn a long ways so the turn can be made with minimal break.

If you do run out, a refuel of the plane will replenish compressed air, but if you have EXT tanks so interior tanks are full, they will not replenish as it’s tied to refueling the internal tanks.

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg