What a great campaign

Cytarabine

Just posting to say thanks for making a fantastic campaign. Took an AA-8 too close on the CAP mission as I splashed both Mig-29s having to limp home with my control surfaces shot out and a tendency to go into a flat spin if I overdid the manoeuvres putting her down hard and fast on the runway and pulling the brake chute stopping just clear of the end. (The lack of punctuation reflecting the tension of those minutes). Awesome fun, made the Mirage 2000 purchase worth it. Has also pushed me to use realistic radio settings which I never thought I would bother with but just adds to the immersion.

10/10 will be more situationally aware next time!

• 3 weeks later...
If I buy the M2000C, could I play this campaig with the F/A-18 by changing planes in the editor, like some people did with the Gerogian War ?

Yes you can. The campaign that comes with the Mirage is not locked like the Red Flag.

I am trying various missions with different aircraft. The Hornet though, in the release DCS, has some problems with the GBU's. But that's for ED to sort out! The laser code is one six eight eight not one six six eight as given in the radio comms. I prefer CTLD mod for JTAC. If you add CTLD things are very much quicker!

Cheers.

Edited by Accipiter
Laser code

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky