helo bundle

Hippo

Incoming?

Edited by BIGNEWY
added youtube tags

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

I have all of them, what now? :cry: I would like to add the MI-24 on my list! :D:joystick::D

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• ED Team
I have all of them, what now? :cry: I would like to add the MI-24 on my list! :D:joystick::D

The main bundle should account for the aircraft you already own ( steam only)

Eshop you can gift ones you already own.

but not for unreleased helicopters :)

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I already have 3 of the 4. It would be nice if I could purchase the last one for 1/4 of the bundle price.

Edited by SilentSierra

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

I already have 3 of the 4. It would be nice if I could purchase the last one for 1/4 of the bundle price.

It should be possible. I already owned the Ka-50 and the Huey, so I could get the Mi-8 and the Gazelle for just 33€ in the bundle. That is 65% discount for all missing helos. :thumbup:

It should be possible. I already owned the Ka-50 and the Huey, so I could get the Mi-8 and the Gazelle for just 33€ in the bundle. That is 65% discount for all missing helos. :thumbup:

How did you manage that? I own three of the four. Either on the website or in game, the bundle or the "missing" helo come up at their regular price.

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

I tried to check out, no discount. :(

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

$35 to complete my helo modules (mi-8 and gaz). Darn good price. Mi-8 is amazing. Gaz is eh... ok. Gaz is pathetic for not having any Persian Gulf instant action missions. What the hell? Even the community A4E has instant action PG missions... But flying the Gaz is "ok" so far, so long as you add curves to the pitch and roll axes.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

I tried to check out, no discount. :(

Same question here (I posted in the payment forum too). I assume from Bignewy's post though that the ED site will not get the credit for past purchases (I own 3 of 4 already, bought on Steam and transferred to standalone)? I see the discount for the Gazelle ($23CDN) on Steam. I'd like clarification on that. Why that would be the case would be baffling for sure.

"I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer." - Michael Bluth

Same question here (I posted in the payment forum too). I assume from Bignewy's post though that the ED site will not get the credit for past purchases (I own 3 of 4 already, bought on Steam and transferred to standalone)? I see the discount for the Gazelle ($23CDN) on Steam. I'd like clarification on that. Why that would be the case would be baffling for sure.

I'm baffled too. I had bought the Mi-8 a few months ago. ED support says there is nothing they can do for me. It's not a huge deal, but it bothers me that if I had bought through steam that I'd get a better discount. Doesn't make sense.

ASUS Z390 / Intel i7-9700K / 32 GB DDR4 / 1080Ti / HP Reverb 2 / Thrustmaster WH&TPR

Heath and Allen Zedi8 / TrackIR / Momo USB monitor / Akai MPD218

• 3 weeks later...

Eshop you can gift ones you already own.

hello,

I already have the gazelle and the huey, if I buy the bundle for the mi-8 and the k-50, how does it work to gift the gazelle and the huey to someone else?

Thanks