Swiss Air Force_Fictional

KIZIR_77

Indeed, that is some great work!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Nice work Kiz :thumbup:

Not a fun of fictional but I can imagine Swiss friends can have a lot of fun with these (waiting the Hornet and why not an Hunter too:D)

I hope my Swiss Hornet skins will work on the new (?) Hornet model...

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/de/files/1011609/

Sadly no:

if you intend to do artwork for the new hornet, wait for the new hornet templates.

Edited by Automan

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Iam not a great fan from fictional skins, but damn these are awesome! Great work again kizir. I wait patiently for your swiss hornet skins, when the F-18 is released :)

Gesendet von meinem PLK-L01 mit Tapatalk

Hey, Josh,

Thank you very much, my friend! I have some plans in mind for the F-18 and look forward to work on it!!:thumbup:

Nice work Kiz thumbup.gif

Not a fun of fictional but I can imagine Swiss friends can have a lot of fun with these (waiting the Hornet and why not an Hunter too:D)

Thanks Automan,

I hope for your Swiss friends that they will have fun with these!;)

For the Hunter it would be cool if ED made us a module...:D

(PS: I haven't forgotten the modifications of the "Night Attack", I'm going to start right away.)

Edited by KIZIR_77

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...