More than 531 static objects are invisible to other players but not host

I and people I know have this issue when you host a mission, and if there is more than 531 static objects, all static objects are invisible to players who join. But host sees them all. Is there a way to bump that limit? As far as I know it's been decreasing through some patches, back into 2016 you could have about 750 static objects or more(But mission broke after a patch in 2016)

Map is Caucasus.

Forgot to add, that it's like objects don't exist on player side. It's like they didn't send over, because you can't see them neither on map or visually. When you decrease static object count from 532 to 531, you can see it on map and visually. Logs don't show anything different.

Edited by Elliot Durden

Can confirm, our most complex (and fun) mission broke last year and was never fixed. None of the static objects appeared anymore for clients.

That's very sad. It punishes people who put effort into the mission, and make it re-playable, because static objects really add a lot. And it doesn't seem to get any attention from anyone in ED, even thought, I would consider this serious issue. I found out that it got worse after they updated netcode back in 2016(DCS 1.5.4.57013 Update 6). Are they holding this until 2.5, or something I don't know. Hope it gets fixed.

Elliot contacted me after finding an old post of mine dating 2014.(:huh:).

At that time, I went a little bit too far with an 1200 objects mission (wanted to add some life in the Crimean peninsula). Needless to say my mission was a big fail for my teammates despite the many hours spent building it. Since then, I have been carefully limiting myself to 400 objects max. Glad to know the exact number now. Very helpful. And too bad we never really got an official statement on this from ED for the last 3 years. Hopefully this limit will be lifted with 2.5.

Example 1: City center. What is seen by host:

Kerchcityorigin.png

What is seen by guests:

Kerchcitymulti.png

Example 2: What is seen by host:

Kerchharbororigin.png

What is seen by guests:

Kerchharbormulti.png