Red or Blue on 1 airfield

Liger Zero

Im wonder how can i make both coalitions on 1 airfield.

for example:

The blue coalition has the base now only blue clients can spawn and rearm of the field. But after a fight the lost the airfield to the Red side so now only reds can spawn their stuff.

How can i make this possible?

I figured out how the field can show with red or blue smoke who is the owner of the field.

But both can still SPAWN on it at the same time

Not sure of the detail but IIRC it involves setting up red and blue ground vehicles moving into/out of the airbase zone to change ownership of the base. Perhaps indestructible and invisible and movement triggered by flags (units in zone, etc.).

Haven't set it up myself so YMMV

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

If you are talking about Client slots specifically and not AI (who doesn't care) then you have to create both the client slots and block them using GameGui.lua and such an example was created by Ciribob and downloadable and fairly easy to configure, but bear in mind this is beyond the Mission Editor and only in the realms of unsupported use of DCSW (ie community supported)

You'll need a scheduler that checks the airbase ownership and to change the flags for Cribobs script

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *