=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Will do but a week later. :)

By the way

Server is online and June 2018 season has started! Will post May rankings and tournament standings shortly.

You’re in for a treat! Bags of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

when will be server uprgrade to last patch.

For info

thx

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

No problem here :thumbup:

TY for answer.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Guys can somebody explain me this?

I know that there are some targets in the server and you select they from the Radio Menu at the base.

But what about the orange circle in the map? Do it signal the exactly position of the target that I have selected?

[sIGPIC]http://www.settimostormo.it/images/Firme/racetrack.png[/sIGPIC]

"Volare è utile, atterrare è necessario"

"Se non guardi a ore 6 almeno ogni 5 secondi non parlarmi di combattimento aereo, piuttosto fai il comico"

... Did you tune the beacon navigation equipment for the german planes?

Is there any beacon? I think Normandy does not have any WWII radio navigation system or aid.

For proper function AFN-2 we need beacons and they do not part of DCS W, unfortunately.

AFN can be tuned in ILS frequency (out of real AFN range, btw.) on Caucasus map and then you can hear ID in morse code, if you swith from "FT FT" to "Y ZF" position on Volume control box.

Needles on AFN indicator show some nonsence, even you have right ILS frequency...

that is for 109, think for 190 it does not work in any way

Edited by saburo_cz
corrected Y ZF instead of Y FT position..

F-15E | F-14A/B

Guys can somebody explain me this?

I know that there are some targets in the server and you select they from the Radio Menu at the base.

But what about the orange circle in the map? Do it signal the exactly position of the target that I have selected?

All active missions are marked on F10 by default. Radio menu is supposed to be used to read their descriptions and status. Will be improved later.

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

Is there any beacon? I think Normandy does not have any WWII radio navigation system or aid.

For proper function AFN-2 we need beacons and they do not part of DCS W, unfortunately.

AFN can be tuned in ILS frequency (out of real AFN range, btw.) on Caucasus map and then you can hear ID in morse code, if you swith from "FT FT" to "Y ZF" position on Volume control box.

Needles on AFN indicator show some nonsence, even you have right ILS frequency...

that is for 109, think for 190 it does not work in any way

My question wasn't limited to his Normandy missions only. :)

My question wasn't limited to his Normandy missions only. :)

Necessary homing beacon is not included in DCS W, it is not about particular map, it is missing for whole DCS W... :)

F-15E | F-14A/B

Encounter lightweight P-51 with my nearly full fuel Up Fw-190, most cases not really fun...but succeed this Time... don't kill him after his Engine quit for nice Dogfight "so Stats -1 Kill" biggrin.gif

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Flew the server, there were online 12 pilots.

I flew 40 minutes to find finally a single pilot, obviously he was on deck (like 200 meters alt).

After the flight I've checked the TacView and i found out that every single pilot were doing differents things on different objectives.

Between pilots there were at least 20 kilometers.

What I've also noticed is that were 15 groups of land veichle/objects (wich I suppose to been the differents targets).

15 targets...It seemed to be offline dude.

I have had appreciated very much your server, but like this it's ruined.

[sIGPIC]http://www.settimostormo.it/images/Firme/racetrack.png[/sIGPIC]

"Volare è utile, atterrare è necessario"

"Se non guardi a ore 6 almeno ogni 5 secondi non parlarmi di combattimento aereo, piuttosto fai il comico"

Flew the server, there were online 12 pilots.

I flew 40 minutes to find finally a single pilot, obviously he was on deck (like 200 meters alt).

After the flight I've checked the TacView and i found out that every single pilot were doing differents things on different objectives.

Between pilots there were at least 20 kilometers.

What I've also noticed is that were 15 groups of land veichle/objects (wich I suppose to been the differents targets).

15 targets...It seemed to be offline dude.

I have had appreciated very much your server, but like this it's ruined.

Racetrack, there are three objective areas for both Axis and Allies. In the F10 map the orange circle is the location for the targets (targets for you to destroy) if you don’t see an orange circle that means those targets have already been eliminated. There is also a map and legend that you can download from this forum that shows locations for all objectives for both sides. It’s easy to find people to fight, simply fly to or between those objectives and you’ll encounter plenty of others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro