Mission 15 Issue

DataX

I am stuck in Mission 15. I destroyed the anti aircraft towers and the bridge. The choppers deploy the soldiers and fly back. The soldiers don´t move and nothing happens. I can fly forever but the script doesn´t go any further. I run the newest update of 30.05.2018. Anybody with the same issue?

Data

The campaign has not been tested in the Open Beta build is that what you are using?

yes, i´m using open beta. Everything seems fine till the last mission, where there is some problem with the triggers.

Data

• 2 weeks later...

Ranger I take back what I said in an earlier post where do you find the op at?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know I've tried the mission tonight on the latest released version (stable), and looks the issue is not fixed. Destroyed AAA guns and bridge and nothing is happening.

Just a small point, I have the clearance to kill AAA guns, but never received any info to bomb the bridge however since it was part of my mission brief I did it anyway.

EDIT : I tried again in fast time mode, without bombing the bridge, same result, nothing happened. Mission definitively need a fix ;)

Edited by PB0_corse66

Guys, I need to test Mission 14 and 15 and see what has changed. I have been working my real job alot lately. I hope to have both mission tested this weekend, hopefully I can fix without having to request a fix from ED.

Hi Ranger :)

Actually I ve successfully pass mission 14 lately (latest stable version) thanks to my wingmen.

Convoy is dispersing in the Wood but not a big issue.

According to me (so take it for what it worth) two missions have an issue :

- mission 15 as you mentionned

- mission 8 : looking at the video looks like the Map has changed and the arty position is nearly impossible to find ... (look at the thread) now they are in the woods

Good luck with your work and thanks for your great work !!

Missions fixed and sent to DCS / ED

Patch Notes:

Mission 08: Removed some trees blocking target view

Mission 14: Removed trees, adjusted AI helicopter landing logic, adjusted enemy vehicle waypoint logic

Mission 15: Removed trees along main road, fixed friendly helicopter landing / timing, and bomb in zone for bridge trigger (GBU-12) added

Tested the mission multiple times, good to go!