F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

Great to hear that DCS will be taking on the F16. I hope we get a C model in a later block, but would be happy with anything from A to "z". Truly fantastic news.

Other F16 sims IMO are too dated now, and I feel DCS will do a good job based on their other aircraft here. So many great possibilities with the Falcon, I also hope that maybe some of the later models sold to other countries with newer systems, conformal fuel tanks, etc, may be modelled by DCS.

DCS truly is a sim/company that weekly, certainly monthly, comes out with news that puts a smile on my face. Can't ask for more than that.

I interviewed Pete Bonnani back when he was working on Falcon 4.0, before and after it was released, and really learned a lot about the Falcon and the Falcon driver community from him. I hope DCS is able to get a resource similar to him to work with them on the F16 project.

Bring on the Falcon. Great job Wags et al. We're watching, and we're impressed. Only news that'll make me happier, dance a jig happier, will be when that Friday news email hits my inbox, and the news that a new/updated Mig29 is happening. Oh...yeah...

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

5ydON7eo1jY

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Hey Falcon Fans when you have a Falcon 4.0 Handbook (my is the German Version), look on Page C30 rigfht Site 15th Name from above, wich name is it ?

I assume you mean this.

It's on another page in the english version.

1496019732_F4credits.jpeg.d153ae6bb079830a169bdfb04cf4b8aa.jpeg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

• 3 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

Stefan "Vador" Arte taking his Dark Falcon out for a spin

Got my tickets for my grandson and myself for Sunday :)

Change that, going on Saturday now, as we have VIP tickets for the after party too and on Sunday it would be too late for my grandson with school on Monday.

Really looking forward to this year now :D

Edited by Alicatt
Change of details

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Awesome, thanks

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Block 50 from Misawa Japan

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Cool thanks

To whom it may concern,

Click on image to enlarge

180313-F-RH756-0312.JPG

180313-F-RH756-0312

An F-16 Fighting Falcon assigned to the 480th Fighter Squadron takes off during a readiness exercise at Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany, March 13, 2018. U.S. Air Forces in Europe's only F-16 Block 50 squadron, the Warhawks provide the Supreme Headquarters Allied Forces Europe and USAFE commanders with dedicated suppression of enemy air defense, air interdiction, counter-air, and close air support capability. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Jonathan Snyder)

171208-F-EQ149-0033.JPG

Members from the 52nd Fighter Wing receive final qualification training

U.S. Air Force 480th Fighter Squadron F-16 Fighting Falcon pilots view weapons on an F-16 during the week-long verification event at Spangdahlem Air Base, Dec. 8, 2017. Verifications are the final Mission Qualification Training required for designation as a Combat Mission Ready pilot and since all individuals from the verification passed, seven more of Spangdahlem's pilots are CMR certified and capable of going to combat. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Preston Cherry)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Weapons load competition on Misawa AB Block 50. You can also see some of the arming wire for laser guided bombs.

To whom it may concern,

bQU7BSHpoNo

6eJ7BXICYM8

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Block 50 demo.

O660RmPauxk

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

MB8rijgz5qc

p18C9qEqhio

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

12XR2oJ9wD0

Edited by mvsgas
removed dead link

To whom it may concern,