** The Tomcat Dream... **

Cobra847

Stick stick :O

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

Oh wow. I was just about to pull the trigger on the MCG Pro w/extension haha, glad you guys using VKB!

I was all set to either pick up a full Virpil MT-50 HOTAS by year end (once the throttle is released), or wait patiently for the Virpil/BRD partnership to announce their collaboration HOTAS (and pick it up assuming it'd be released within the next 6-8 months), and now I get this curve ball thrown my way from VKB...

Back to the drawing board on trying to decide which direction I want to go to upgrade my TMWH.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Unbelievably awesome news!!!!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrd........... How to make a simmers life even more difficult...... You decide on one thing and someone decides to throw a curve ball...... :pilotfly:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

A million deaths are not enough for Yueh!!!! :drunk:

On a more serious note.... are you planning on a special offer to go along an early purchase perhaps? :pilotfly::thumbup:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

I am confused by all of the excitement. Is it that they are going to make an F-14 grip or that they set up the US website to buy their products from? (I am guessing it is a new site based on a snarky comment on the EU site fishing for new info. Based on those replies, I don't see how it could be the first item then... more confused than ever) And, why do they have like a half dozen different choices for what looks like the same exact grip? Can someone help an idiot out with all this stuff?

Punk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can someone help an idiot out with all this stuff?

You're not the only one - Do we cancel our current MCG pre-orders in hope of a new F-14 Grip? Does it just mean HB are now using VKB gear in general? While I understand the usual 'choo-choo all aboard the hype-train" tease pictures that are seemingly compulsory these days - they do make simple practical decision making a little trickier than it needs to be.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There will be exact specs soon, but for now you can assume that is a Grip by VKB with their standard set of features (+ some changes to make the F-14 stick better for simmers in general!)

Totally subject to change however, hence just a teaser for now! Don't flog me before anything is officially announced (and thus set in stone feature wise)

More information will be released by us and VKB once we get closer to release. :)

VKB hardware tends to be compatible with the WH base. :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

There will be exact specs soon, but for now you can assume that is a Grip by VKB with their standard set of features (+ some changes to make the F-14 stick better for simmers in general!)

Totally subject to change however, hence just a teaser for now! Don't flog me before anything is officially announced (and thus set in stone feature wise)

More information will be released by us and VKB once we get closer to release. :)

Ah, thanks for clarifying that a bit, Sir. I was seriously lost.

Punk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

JESUS CHRIST!!! Will definitely buy! :D

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

Any chance of getting it to ED, or if your team can do it, so they can set it up to be plug and play like the warthog where all of the functions/buttons are predefined?

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Still to be determined.

Would certainly be epic and a purchase for me ;)

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord