What weapons can the ZA carry?

sabreman

Ok, following that advice (thanks for the tip, had no idea!) I'll answer my own question with a list:

(Each weapon is prefixed with what pylon can mount them, C = center, I = Inner, O = Outer)

[i]Bombs[/i]
[i O] - Fab-100
[i O] - Fab-250
[i O] - OFab-100 (some sort of cluster bomb?)
[i O] - 2x OFab-100
[i O] - P-50T (training Bomb)
[i O] - SAB-100 (8x Parachute flares per bomb).
[i]Pods[/i]
[i O] - PK-3 (Gun Pod)
[ CO] - Smoke
[i]Rockets[/i]
[i O] - 16x S-5KO (rocket pod, HEAT+Frag)
[i]Missiles[/i]
[  O] - R-60M (IR, 8km max range)
[  O] - R-3S (IR, 35km max range)
[i]Tanks[/i]
[i  ] - 150L Fuel tank
[i  ] - 350L Fuel tank

I'll also add this do that future google searches find this post: L-39ZA Armament

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to know what exactly an OFAB-100 Jupiter bomb is. Is that a parachute delivered bomb? I can hunt up all kind of references to OFAB-100, but nothing specifying what the "Jupiter" part of that refers to.

Win 10 | i7 4770 @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR3 | 6 GB GTX1060

I'd like to know what exactly an OFAB-100 Jupiter bomb is. Is that a parachute delivered bomb? I can hunt up all kind of references to OFAB-100, but nothing specifying what the "Jupiter" part of that refers to.

Yes it is a parachut bomb. But you need a few bombs to make sure you hit something ^^

No, the PK-3 is a pod with 3 7.62mm machine guns crammed together in pod.

23mm GSh-23L is under the cockpit in central position but it can be considered internal cannon rather than a pod.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script