What is the transport/utility you'd love to fly in DCS?

thaisocom

What is the transport/utility you'd love to fly in DCS?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. What is the transport/utility you'd love to fly in DCS?

• Bell 212/UH-1N
    • Bell 412/CH-146
    • UH-60L/M
    • CH-47D/F
    • CH-53E
    • H145M/EC645
    • NH-90
    • AW139
    • Mi-8MTV5/Mi-17V5
    • Mi-26

Just curious!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

The Polish W-3 Sokół is pretty neat as well (advanced too).

At the other end a Mi-2 would be fun! Mini-hip gunship!

With fixed cannon, flexible guns and rockets (or anti-tank missiles) an Mi-2 can be surprisingly feisty.

2189036.jpg

Edited by Avimimus

The Polish W-3 Sokół is pretty neat as well (advanced too).

With fixed cannon, flexible guns and rockets (or anti-tank missiles) an Mi-2 can be surprisingly feisty.

2189036.jpg

oh dear jesus! This poor thing must have never seen soap and a sponge. Although at this point ... ain't nothing gonna get all that off.

In defense of my C-208 Caravan ... you didn't have the helicopter poll up. I thought we were talking fixed wing :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

Blackhawk for me also ... the ride was so much better than the Chinook.

Wasn't the NH-90 being done by a 3rd party?

VEAO has cancelled their NH-90 and all helicopter projects. :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

That would be one of my choices too. There is an excellent Mi-2 for X-Plane that is fantastic to bring to life and fly:

BeachAV8R

ch-53 , uh-60 or ch-47 all of them are like dream to have in dcs

MCASElToro12_CH-53E_Super_Stallion_0304.jpg

006_Boeing_CH-47D_Chinook_2005.jpg

b835a3fae3.jpg

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I guess the Chinook could be interesting if they added in usage of those really nice miniguns mounted on the side. Transporting troops and tanks out and about while trying to dodge SAM's in that giant thing could also be rather fun too

Если уже говорить о больших вертолетах, то Ми-26 в не конкуренции и достаточно интересная винтокрылая птица,а уж в качестве транспортника просто не заменимая вещь.По этому я проголосовал за этот вариант ))).И я думаю каждому было бы интересно управлять данной машиной в DCS World))):imxo: Chinook тоже не несомненно легенда, было бы тоже не плохо реализовать этот вариант. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97gao4tHGk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkxX14k1f_U

If to speak about the big helicopters, the Mi-26 is not competitive enough and interesting bird rotor helicopter, let alone as a transporter simply not replaceable vesch.Po why I voted for this option))). And I think everyone would be interested to control this machine in the DCS World))) Chinook is also no doubt a legend, it would also not bad to implement this option.Translated googl.

Edited by Antoha

Intel core i7 960 3.2GHz LGA 1366, DDR3 1333 24GB, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 1190Mhz (4Gb GDDR5)