Which Engineer is your hero?

TomCatMucDe

After we have the LGB the ATFLIR would be great. So Engineer 4. ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Engineer 2.

Hey Wags say hi to him from us

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Lol, nice thread.

@Wags can you enable a pick up point address so we can send christmast gifts with the number of our preferred engineer? Just to help them speed up the process

Let the gift games begin...

PD: I will send a lot vodka to hijack the develoment speed of my least favourite ones, so mine shines out.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

They all are.

+1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

Sure they are all hero. But I feel we need the Hornet to be very potent in Air to Air so we can perform the A to Ground duties confidently.

I would rank them as follows:

Since they are Russians I don't think they care about Christmas much, but I wish them happy new year and a lot of vodka

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Neil Armstrong (First man and engineer on the moon).:):music_whistling:

Intel i5-11400 CPU @ 4.30GHz / ASUS Prime B560-Plus / 32GB DDR3 RAM 3000 Mhz Dual / MSI Nvidia GTX  1060 6GB /  SSD Samsung 120/250/500GB  / IIyama  27" 1920x1080 @ 144 Hz / Track IR 4+Track Clip Pro / Sennheiser PC 360 / Thrustmaster Warthog Throttel , VPC-Warbrd D+Warthog Stick, TFRP Rudder / WIN 10

Ever tried. Sometimes failed. No matter. Try again.Fail again. Fail better.

Samuel Beckett (?)

Russians care a lot about Christmas. They celebrate it on the 7th of January. It’s part of the 10-day national holiday which starts at the new year I think.
First I meant this Xmas, and second they care more about new year. It's their big celebration.

Engineer 4: Datalink with MIDS / Link-16 / MSI color display symbols, then the UFC BU page, and then INS ground and ship alignment.

About ship alignment, I understand, but what's wrong (or incomplete) with the current ground ins alignment?

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

There isn't any alignment I believe. You can turn the INS knob straight to nav and it seems to work fine.
Yes. There is a counter but it doesn't align anything. It's a good practice to do it and pretend that it aligns for later on.

It seems that it is a low prio for ED and it's good that way. Nobody could say it's the feature he is looking forward to the most

While I understand alignment adds to the realism of the game, having to wait about 6 minutes in the A10 certainly does not add to the enjoyment. I can understand having to do the switch actuations correctly, but I hope we don't have to sit on our thumbs for 3 minutes waiting for a make believe alignment.

As for my "favorite" engineer I'm really looking forward to TWS the most. It's almost impossible to take on 2 enemies at once without it.

i7-8700K (6 Core, 12MB Cache, 4.6GHz) 32 GB DDR4 XMP @ 2933MHz, GTX 1080Ti w/ 11GB GDDR5X, Windows 10 Pro, 256GB SSD, TM Warthog Stick & Throttle, TM TPR Pedals, TrackIR5