ATC Request landing Radio Menu option doesn't appear

Doum76

Hey all,

So , not sure if it'S a bug, something new i missed, if it belongs in DCS bugs section or the Hornet'S, since i only fly the Hornet, i can'T really check, so i post on here, flew my first Carrier pattern this morning since i got away from DCS for a few months, as usualy, i most of the time contact the Stenis tower requesting landing in order to get the RNW lights turned on for better view in VR, though this time, once i contact ATC for inboud, it does reply to me all is good, though, i get no more option for Request landing, all i get is Request Azimuth, sometimes the Request LAnding options appears as you get closer to the RNW or insigh, but this time it never happens... Anything changed i missed in the patch notes?

Carrier ATC is 'work in progress', previously (2.5.3 ?) after your initial 'air boss' contact, Carrier com's progressed automatically depending on your location/distance during the approach phase.

I haven't checked 2.5.4 Open Beta's carrier com's but ATC triggers for taxiway/runway interaction have changed, so it's possible carrier com's have also changed.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Carrier ATC is 'work in progress', previously (2.5.3 ?) after your initial 'air boss' contact, Carrier com's progressed automatically depending on your location/distance during the approach phase.

I haven't checked 2.5.4 Open Beta's carrier com's but ATC triggers for taxiway/runway interaction have changed, so it's possible carrier com's have also changed.

k, good to know, though now i need to know how to get the Carrier's light turn on, as it was the way i used before... :)

Which mods always moves stuff in wish list section? Can they at least reply what changed or how to make this happens, i am asking why i cannot get ATC to reply to me with a Request landing to they turn on the damn lights as before it was? This is not anything i am wishing, just asking someone from ED to reply, not simply move a thread in a place no one will reply, please, have the common curtesy to reply when you move stuff around.

Which mods always moves stuff in wish list section? Can they at least reply what changed or how to make this happens, i am asking why i cannot get ATC to reply to me with a Request landing to they turn on the damn lights as before it was? This is not anything i am wishing, just asking someone from ED to reply, not simply move a thread in a place no one will reply, please, have the common curtesy to reply when you move stuff around.

It seems asking to get a bug fixed is putting it on their wish list. :(

• 2 weeks later...