Looking to form a group For MiG-21bis Pilots

CrazyPandaPilot

Hey guys as it says in the title, looking for MiG-21 pilots. I am looking for mature people to fly with, i also need some staff. Hit me up with a private message if you are interested also, I have teamspeak that works great.

Real World C-172R/S pilot and Avid Gamer. If for some reason you think I know what I'm talking about, feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

It is probably worth stating your time zone, whether or not you have a dedicated server, that kinda of thing.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

It is probably worth stating your time zone, whether or not you have a dedicated server, that kinda of thing.

Ok, Right, I do not have a dedicated server and I live in the Pacific Time Zone(L.A.) I am basically looking to form a fighter wing of sorts. Sorry I left this part out as well, I don't play as OPFOR, so i was thinking we call ourselves something like "The Bare Metal Bandits"

Edited by CrazyPandaPilot

Real World C-172R/S pilot and Avid Gamer. If for some reason you think I know what I'm talking about, feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

I love the idea! i m already looking for a mig-21 fighter wing! Can u be more specific? It's Central or Pacific Time Zone? I'm flying day after day for couple of hours (about) 11:00-14:00 UTC. PM me! I am UTC +2

Edited by BadHabit

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Hi CrazyPanda,

I have a Mig21 squadron in EU. If we get queries from US based guys, i'll send them to you. I can also send you our training book we did for the Mig. We may just be too far appart to fly together, but we'd be happy to help you with our experience and spread the mig-21 love.

Hey guys as it says in the title, looking for MiG-21 pilots. I am looking for mature people to fly with, i also need some staff. Hit me up with a private message if you are interested also, I have teamspeak that works great.

I've been attempting to get something going for the Fishbed, see the latest Squadron Directory Post. Target times are Central thru Pacific Timezones. If you want the most immersive threat simulation on DCS check it out. Here are the forums, they are still WIP. Teamspeak is on the way too

http://adversarypros.proboards.com/

Edited by viperdogsnake

on

Hi there!

Replied to you with a message (twice even, I think!), but for the life of me, I can't seem to see them in the sent folder here, so apologies if I'm just a Luddite.

Either way: Pretty into this idea! I'm terrible as all get-out with the Fishstick, but I'd love to learn. As long as you don't mind someone who can't even land the lawn dart yet, I'd be all about it.

Hi there!

Replied to you with a message (twice even, I think!), but for the life of me, I can't seem to see them in the sent folder here, so apologies if I'm just a Luddite.

Either way: Pretty into this idea! I'm terrible as all get-out with the Fishstick, but I'd love to learn. As long as you don't mind someone who can't even land the lawn dart yet, I'd be all about it.

If you sent msg to me I didnt tecieve anything. Crazy Panda are the only PMs I got.

on

Anybody joined hes TS?? cause i try but no joy

Since I so stupidly left this out, the teamspeak is up from 2pm to 10pm on weekdays and 9am to 11pm on weekends, working on getting a dedicated server up, ill probably fire an old computer up since it doesn't take much processing power. Also, I have made a Forum for the new group. http://baremetalbandits.boards.net/ Come check us out! Also, The Forum is very new so dont get mad :music_whistling: Now Im just rambling....

This sounds like my cup of tea!

I'd love to join.....as soon as I manage to fix my frame dropping/stuttering issue :mad:

Take ur time we will be here! Check our forum http://baremetalbandits.boards.net/ at his early stages and our teamspeak 70.187.144.250 (not yet dedicated server but soon) CrazyPanda hosts for us!

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led