F/A-18C radar elevation control(HOTAS) auto center?

Recently I use a wheel on my throttle to control the radar elevation of F/A-18C, the wheel cannot center automatically, so if my wheel is not centered, the radar elevation continues to move. But for JF-17, the radar elevation won't move unless you rotate the wheel. So I think it is necessary for the DCS:F/A-18C to have an option to decide between the two modes.

Sorry for my poor English, I hope all of you can uderstand my meaning.

This has been brought up a lot in the Wishlist section. The real jet operates with a spring-centering two-way axis, not a wheel, so that is how the developers implemented it in the Sim as well. I recommend using a two-way button or hat switch that returns to center, so you can move the radar in the same way as the jet.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

This has been brought up a lot in the Wishlist section. The real jet operates with a spring-centering two-way axis, not a wheel, so that is how the developers implemented it in the Sim as well. I recommend using a two-way button or hat switch that returns to center, so you can move the radar in the same way as the jet.

Thanks! I have understood it and accepted it.

I recommend using a two-way button or hat switch that returns to center, so you can move the radar in the same way as the jet.

In this case - movement speed of the radar elevation- very fast ! And no way to adjust this speed.

Edited by SMN

Окурок, выброшенный в урну, гораздо патриотичнее флажочка на автомобиле

TM Wartrhog Stick + VPC MongoosT-50Base + VPC TMW Extension 150mm / TM Wartrhog Throttle / CH Pro Pedals / 2-VPC Deck Mount / TrackIR5/

i5-10600K Over to 5.0MHz/32GbDD4-3200/RTX4070/System-SSD1 DCS-SSD2/32" 2560x1440

• 2 weeks later...

I am using a 3 way switch which clicks to each direction and self centers in the center position. I click it one way and it jumps some pre-determined amount which seems to work out. If I click it up twice and then click it down twice I end up back where I started.