We shouldn't have HMD with NVGs should we?

Rainmaker

Pretty sure that capability isn't there is it? Not calling it a bug, or a wish list item, as I currently don't know. Currently, you can have both.

Shameless plug: Someone please add to the list looking into NVGs in VR. The fullscreen rendering of the NVGs without the ability to see under to read displays/gauges is awful and renders flying at night pretty much useless unless you want to constantly cycle them on and off.

Pretty sure that capability isn't there is it? Not calling it a bug, or a wish list item, as I currently don't know. Currently, you can have both.

Shameless plug: Someone please add to the list looking into NVGs in VR. The fullscreen rendering of the NVGs without the ability to see under to read displays/gauges is awful and renders flying at night pretty much useless unless you want to constantly cycle them on and off.

put the gain down

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

As far as I know the HMD does work with NVGs. It overlays the HMD image into the NVGs. However the visor would need to be removed first and an NVG mount added. I don't think it can be done easily on the fly though. This is from some online sources and advertising I have found, so take with a grain of salt.

Edited by NeMoGas

As far as I know the HMD does work with NVGs. It overlays the HMD image into the NVGs. However the visor would need to be removed first and an NVG mount added. I don't think it can be done easily on the fly though. This is from some sources and advertising I have found online, so take with a grain of salt.

I don’t know if you could overlay the image onto the NVGs if they are still the same nogs that most use, but ai could definitly see it being displayed on a clear visor. I dunno that you could use a visor and NVGs at the same time though.

I dont have a solid answer either though so I could definitily be wrong.

As far as I know the HMD does work with NVGs. It overlays the HMD image into the NVGs. However the visor would need to be removed first and an NVG mount added. I don't think it can be done easily on the fly though. This is from some online sources and advertising I have found, so take with a grain of salt.

Picture is worth a 1000 words, I get what you were saying now.