FULL SIZE F/A-18C STYLE FLIGHT SIM COCKPIT FOR SALE UK

jetstream585

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FY3G5M13IQ7Fl4Jo0NATFiLPfgW2EVWS

Hi Guys :)

I wanted to advertise my custom built flight sim cockpit on here as it was specifically built for DCS when i was a keen player, I'm now a trainee Pilot in the Royal Navy so don't have much use for it anymore and it takes up space as its a 1:1 Scale (+/- a few centimetres) copy of an F/A-18C Cockpit tub.

- Available after June -

Its made from a hard wood skeleton with an aluminium skin, and plastic custom printed switch boards. I built it for my A level project so it has a full design sketch book that i can photocopy and provide for design specs etc, the switch layout was made so that multiple modules can be used, for example huey, spitfire, f5, and f18, i built it back in 2018 before the latest modules had come out. But all the switches (of which there is 94) have to be mapped in game so it can be used with any module and any flight sim for that matter, just the wording on the panels is specific, however if you have access to a workshop you could easily make and replace with new panels. The cockpit has Thrustmaster A10 hotas built in with the control stick/ joystick extended to a realistic length, saitek combat rudder pedals, 2 f16 mfds built into the instrument panel and a custom made landing gear lever, it also has built into the ejector seat a Gametrix Jetseat which has 8 motors that vibrate according to the in-game movements and gives the feeling of G force, weapon release, touchdown etc anything that you would feel in real life. All the switches function and the wiring can be easily accessed by removable panels much like on real aircraft. Other features are two storage spaces at the rear of the cockpit either side of the ejector seat, 3 mirrors and 2 handles on the canopy frame, a fake HUD, a realistic paint job with the new RAF/ RN Roundels as seen on the new British F35B and other markings.

The cockpit was Built with Functionality as the main feature, at the front it has a space large enough for most desktop computers to sit inside, it can be accessed through a large door on the front with a smaller hatch for power leads, the entire cockpit and computer can be powered and only have one wire extruding from it.

Its also built to come apart into 3 main pieces then with the ejector seat and canopy frame/anti glare cover as separate smaller parts.

I think ive covered most of it but there is a lot of info about it, ive added some photos but you can find more info on my Youtube channel and Instagram account (scalemodels_tr), on the Instagram account if you scroll all the way down to the bottom past all the scale models (sorry) you can find the ENTIRE Built start to finish and can see exactly how it was made.

If theres any questions please feel free to message me, i'm based in the South West UK and if theres significant interest i'll put a listing on Ebay. :thumbup:

Google drive photo folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fi0CRxq4rnkDe__Xzj5Iob5kMdACTB2d

https://www.instagram.com/scalemodels_tr/

IMG-1800.thumb.jpg.d30d19954fb1ceb4e28ee823faac857e.jpg

IMG-1803.thumb.jpg.01aa561743919ac20c2929ebdd8d092d.jpg

Edited by jetstream585
change of plans

Hellooo

Try a pm . Then he should get an email notification .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2