14ft tall mechwarrior/muliti simpit

wasp1

P7240001.jpgP7290003.jpghi all'' i figured sence my pit got posted here ide post it myself ! ive been working on it for 3 mons now , my wife also has been working on it with me , the pit is part of a MUCH larger project [ movie room /and emploee break room and simpit ] the build is in my shop [ i own a special effects co ], the pit is attached to the movie room [also sci-fi themed you have to pass thru a few airlocks to get to the pit [ gives a higher emersion factor ] lol P7100001.jpg Keep in mind shes still a [WIP} , and need to finish the glassing and inside , the pilot side is my flight sim and the copilot side is my FPS rpg and SB side [ lots more work to go .. any questions or comments are welcome ...WASP1
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the legs and docking clamps are closets for the shop , the right leg is the 4 diffrent "OS" for the mech .. the left leg is for my wifes oil paints P7180004.jpgP7180002.jpg

Edited by wasp1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I *LOVED* MechWarrier 4. I wanted to see Mech 5, 6, 7, etc but sadly there are no more Mechwarrier games out there. Perhaps in the future? I'd love to build a Mech Cockpit!

well i have good news for you !!! look at mechwarrior 5 / mechwarrior 3050 .. the new game footage is on youtube

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wasp1 >

Your work is amazing! I see that you have the Steel Battalion controller, I have that game to even though my xbox has died a long time ago. I wish I could find a way to use the controller in Vista x64, I know it can be done in xp but to get the most out of my hardware I think a x64 bit system is a must for my part.

Go Ugly Early

Wasp1 >

Your work is amazing! I see that you have the Steel Battalion controller, I have that game to even though my xbox has died a long time ago. I wish I could find a way to use the controller in Vista x64, I know it can be done in xp but to get the most out of my hardware I think a x64 bit system is a must for my part.

thank you !!!! and you might check the SB groups , there might be a mod for x64 , other wise YA want to sell it lol ,,JK ..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thank you !!!! and you might check the SB groups , there might be a mod for x64 , other wise YA want to sell it lol ,,JK ..

I have checked everywhere but can't find a solution so the only way for me is to install xp 32 bit and well that sucks a bit :)

Go Ugly Early

I have checked everywhere but can't find a solution so the only way for me is to install xp 32 bit and well that sucks a bit :)

i'll ask around and see if i can find the remap 4 ya

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i'll ask around and see if i can find the remap 4 ya

That would be nice of you.

What do you mean by compatability mode?

The thing is that I have heard about many people that have the same problem as I do and no one have come up with a solution. I wish someone could make a ppjoy or something similar to work in vista x64

Go Ugly Early

kirai sorry ive asked around but no luck / comp mode wont work without p & ppjoy & key drivers , like that was a big duh on my part ...

Thanks for checking anyways and I hope that someone make this possible. It can't be to hard for a person with a little know how in programing.

Once again I just have to say that I am more then impressed by your work. Keep it up! :D

Go Ugly Early