Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 - Page 170 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-08-2018, 01:55 PM   #1691
kingpinda

Reputation power: 9
kingpinda is a jewel in the roughkingpinda is a jewel in the roughkingpinda is a jewel in the roughkingpinda is a jewel in the roughkingpinda is a jewel in the roughkingpinda is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len62 View Post
Yes, I had seen your pic, and that is a good idea. The other one I was referring to was an aluminum plate, attached directly to the base in place of the U-bracket, in ran down the front of the base, then was bent underneath (with clearance for the base), and had mounting holes drilled in the bottom. I'm sure will seem some other examples. I do really like the simplicity of yours.
Ah right. I recall seeying that one yeah. The problem with this stick is that its advertised as a big stick not suitable for desktop which was fine with me since i wanted an extented center mounted stick. This is only temporary untill I have drawn out my cockpit layout.

But as Virpil has stated you can also turn around the base so you can have the mounting bracket facing the chair. That way you can mount it at the underside of the chair or something or even with those dedicated seats you might be able to come up with a simple solution.

Then afterwards you only need to invert the axis by means of the Virpil software.
kingpinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 02:06 PM   #1692
Len62

Reputation power: 3
Len62 will become famous soon enoughLen62 will become famous soon enoughLen62 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinda View Post

But as Virpil has stated you can also turn around the base so you can have the mounting bracket facing the chair. That way you can mount it at the underside of the chair or something or even with those dedicated seats you might be able to come up with a simple solution.

Then afterwards you only need to invert the axis by means of the Virpil software.
I had forgotten about that, it opens up the options for chair/seat mounts.
Len62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:05 PM   #1693
Hoffster

Reputation power: 1
Hoffster is on a distinguished road

Anyone here had any luck contacting Virpil this week?, Support now handles out tickets but no answer, used to be quick to get back to me.
Hoffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:45 PM   #1694
Gizzy

Gizzy will become famous soon enoughGizzy will become famous soon enoughGizzy will become famous soon enough

Yes, no problems, good appropriate response. Russian year holiday period can be long and kicks in late.
Gizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:54 PM   #1695
dburne
Veteran

Reputation power: 23
dburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffster View Post
Anyone here had any luck contacting Virpil this week?, Support now handles out tickets but no answer, used to be quick to get back to me.
Send Cyph3r an email if you have not yet:
sale@virpil.com

EVGA X79 Dark MB|4820K @ 4.50 Ghz|16gb Corsair Platinum 2133 Mhz| EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 Elite |VPC Mongoose |Warthog Throttle|MFG Crosswind Pedals|Oculus Rift CV1|Windows 10 64 bit
dburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:57 PM   #1696
Hoffster

Reputation power: 1
Hoffster is on a distinguished road

Got an answer now, And an reassuring one.
Hoffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:01 PM   #1697
Ayindi

Ayindi is on a distinguished road

Just want to mention that Virpil has a sale right now until Jan 16th... 15% off + 5% founder bonus... Now they got me...
Ayindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:17 PM   #1698
bouncerj21

Reputation power: 7
bouncerj21 is on a distinguished road

Forgive me if this has bee asked before but does anyone have the dimensions for the top part of the desk mount ?

The bit that sits above the desk.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
bouncerj21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:52 AM   #1699
Gizzy

Gizzy will become famous soon enoughGizzy will become famous soon enoughGizzy will become famous soon enough

Hope this helps...

Last edited by Gizzy; 01-17-2018 at 12:58 AM.
Gizzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mongoost-50, virpil, virpil controls, vpc