Update to Chuck's Mirage 2000C Guide - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-03-2017, 01:11 AM   #31
Charly_Owl

Reputation power: 26
Charly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to all

Thanks guys, I'm writing all of these things down.
Charly_Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:50 AM   #32
jojo

Reputation power: 16
jojo is a jewel in the roughjojo is a jewel in the roughjojo is a jewel in the roughjojo is a jewel in the roughjojo is a jewel in the roughjojo is a jewel in the roughjojo is a jewel in the rough

Just to move up in the list
Old 07-24-2017, 12:50 PM   #33
Piston85

Reputation power: 6
Piston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura about

Have any of this changes/updates been made in the guide? I just bought the Mirage and its quite outdated and its making me learn slow.

Thanks a lot
Piston85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:08 PM   #34
baltic_dragon
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 22
baltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys - and Chuck sorry for hijacking the thread a little, but I think this could be done for everyone's profit:

Could you guys list the things that you think are missing / wrong / should be better explained in the training missions? Once I get back from holidays I could start working on filling the gaps, possibly in cooperation with Chuck if he is OK with that. What do you think?
F-15C: The Georgian War DLC campaign trailer

Campaigns under construction
M-2000C Red Flag: 16 missions, more than 3000 voiceovers.
A-10C Iron Flag: A comprehensive training campaign for A-10C based in Nevada.
baltic_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 07:04 PM   #35
Charly_Owl

Charly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to all

Planning to work on the update during the holidays. So far, the major things to update are:

1) Weapon Procedures
2) HUD update
3) Navigation system tutorial
4) Typos

If you guys spot anything else, please let me know.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:07 PM   #36
Charly_Owl

Planning to work on the update during the holidays. So far, the major things to update are:

1) Weapon Procedures
2) HUD update
3) VTB update
4) Navigation system tutorial
5) Typos

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltic_dragon View Post
Could you guys list the things that you think are missing / wrong / should be better explained in the training missions? Once I get back from holidays I could start working on filling the gaps, possibly in cooperation with Chuck if he is OK with that. What do you think?
Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston85 View Post
I just bought the Mirage and its quite outdated and its making me learn slow.
Err... No, it isn't.

Last edited by Charly_Owl; 12-21-2017 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:55 PM   #37
Hamilton

Reputation power: 0
Hamilton is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!! Thanks a lot Chuck !!
Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:14 PM   #38
Accipiter

Reputation power: 9
Accipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the rough

Happy Holidays Chuck. Thank you for your guides. I find them essential.

The updated Mirage will be well received and we'll read!

Best regards.
David
Old 12-21-2017, 11:23 PM   #39
Catseye

Reputation power: 8
Catseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
Happy Holidays Chuck. Thank you for your guides. I find them essential.

The updated Mirage will be well received and we'll read!

Best regards.
David
Whithout Chuck's guide, I'd still be doing a walk around in F2 admiring but not flying this bird.

Thanks is not enough Chuck - but a big thanks just the same!

Cats . . . .
Catseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:59 AM   #40
baltic_dragon
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 22
baltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charly_Owl View Post

1) Weapon Procedures
2) HUD update
3) VTB update
4) Navigation system tutorial
5) Typos

Sure.

Err... No, it isn't.
email sent!
F-15C: The Georgian War DLC campaign trailer

Campaigns under construction
M-2000C Red Flag: 16 missions, more than 3000 voiceovers.
A-10C Iron Flag: A comprehensive training campaign for A-10C based in Nevada.
baltic_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote