[RESOLVED]Anybody Who Can Understand Logs?

Hey Great News glad you got it all sorted not go do some Tank Busting in that A-10C ;)

That's turned into my latest concern. I'm having a hard time deciding what plane I want to fly. I'd like to concentrate on one plane and get as good as I can with it. I'm not sure the A-10C is that plane. I need to make a decision soon and get on with it.

Buzz

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats BuzzU! Glad you were able to figure it out. Enjoy it man!

I have yet to figure out my issue... I will give your trackIR solution a go. I'm not sure if I have the latest driver but I will check...

Cheers,

SharkBait

System Specs || CPU: Intel i5-4690k 3.5 GHz Quad-core / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4GB x 2 / SSD: Samsung Evo 850 500GB and PNY 240GB / OS: Windows 10 Pro

Flight Equipment || Stick: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro / Throttle: CH Pro Throttle / Pedals: MFG Crosswind / View: Track IR 5

Congrats BuzzU! Glad you were able to figure it out. Enjoy it man!

I have yet to figure out my issue... I will give your trackIR solution a go. I'm not sure if I have the latest driver but I will check...

Cheers,

SharkBait

Any luck?

Buzz

Any luck?

No luck... didn't work for me. When they say there are literally a million possibilities, they aren't lying!

I wished that I could be flying with you, but it seems that it will have to be much later in the future... either this problem is fixed in 2.0, or I will have to get a new system (which I don't plan on doing anytime soon).

When I have more time on my hands I may try learning how to update my BIOS and give that a shot, but we'll see... I don't want to risk wrecking my system when I have other games I very much enjoy playing just to try DCS without stutter.

System Specs || CPU: Intel i5-4690k 3.5 GHz Quad-core / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4GB x 2 / SSD: Samsung Evo 850 500GB and PNY 240GB / OS: Windows 10 Pro

Flight Equipment || Stick: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro / Throttle: CH Pro Throttle / Pedals: MFG Crosswind / View: Track IR 5