TAW Dedicated Server Info

red_coreSix

The Art of Warfare (TAW) has a strong and varied background in co-operative online gaming. We are a community of gamers from all over the world who compete together with the spirit of integrity, honor and fair play. TAW uses a Chain of Command (COC) in the organization of teams, relay of orders, and flow of information to achieve success on the battlefield. If you plan on joining us please review our Code of Ethics before applying.

Division Digital Combat Simulator is organized under TAW 3rd Corps and we currently have 70 active members. We are building teams of Strikers, Fighters and Rotor pilots and together we provide internal events, campaigns and training sessions. We participate and contribute to external events with other squadrons like the 104th Phoenix and 51st Bisons together with Situational Awareness. For DCS World 1.5 we provide a minimum of one public server 24/7 but have more server resources that are used in internal events.

We welcome you to play on our servers if you can follow some simple rules:

* No National, ethnic, racial, religious or sexual discrimination will be tolerated. Be respectful to other pilots flying on the server and treat them as you would like to be treated.

* No abusive language on the server.

* No intentional team killing!

* No taxiway-takeoff!

* No killing of planes on the ground using A2A weapons. Only A2G weapons and cannons may be used.

* No killing of planes on the ground unless there is a minimum of 3 fighter planes (not including A10/Su25T) on the opposing side.

* Report any suspected cheating here or to a TAW server admin in game. No accusations of cheating in chat unless to an admin.

* Read the mission briefing when available before entering the cockpit.

* Be courteous and friendly.

People violating rules will first be warned, and then banned.

Server information:

**** TAWDCS.org - EU SERVER 1 **** - Connect by IP: 37.59.10.136:10308

**** TAWDCS.org - NA SERVER 1 **** - Connect by IP: 216.155.147.10:10308

**** TAWDCS.org - NA SERVER 2 **** - Connect by IP: 108.61.74.179:10308

We provide a TeamSpeak server for events (main way of comms is SimpleRadio): 216.155.147.10 pw: wargames

We run Simple Radio Standalone on all our servers. We encourage you to use it as often as possible to coordinate with other pilots. SR IP is the same as the server but with a different port (5002).

Download Simple Radio

Skin pack:

We provide a Skin pack for our server that will enable you see our TAW skins. Use the installation program to both install and uninstall the TAW Skins pack.

Download TAW Skin pack

Setting your connection speed to reduced lag:

Make sure your autoexec.cfg includes one of the following configurations

8Mbit down and 2Mbit up:

Code:

if not net then net = {} end

net.download_speed = 1024*1024

net.upload_speed = 256*1024

* 2Mbit down and 1Mbit up:

Code:

if not net then net = {} end

net.download_speed = 256*1024

net.upload_speed = 128*1024

User feedback:

If you come across any issues, cheaters or want to give feedback on our missions/events please use this form:

Register your feedback

More information on TAWDCS.org

Becoming a member

We accept new members of any skill level. We have training developed for many aircraft.

Join us!

And most important of all. Have fun! :thumbup:

Edited by red_coreSix

I heard the other day on KO that guys are able to arm kh58 radar a2g. Can you please remove them as the are way over-powered for the present units and this small scale campaign. Also I see it as a great disrespect to all hard working heli pilots placing units with no hope in their effords. Take care

I heard the other day on KO that guys are able to arm kh58 radar a2g. Can you please remove them as the are way over-powered for the present units and this small scale campaign. Also I see it as a great disrespect to all hard working heli pilots placing units with no hope in their effords. Take care

Couldn't agree with you more. Except if we get S-300s and Patriots (wich btw, would ruin the mission as the area is too small) we do not need Kh-58s. MPUs are challenging (rarelly) and that's a good thing. Please remove them :)

Rex

Edited by Rex854Warrior

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Couldn't agree with you more. Except if we get S-300s and Patriots (wich btw, would ruin the mission as the area is too small) we do not need Kh-58s. MPUs are challenging (rarelly) and that's a good thing. Please remove them :)

Rex

Please admins, I was pretty direct about this but I really meant no offensive just a great dissatisfaction about kh58. We can't defend as quickly as EWRs can be destroyed by overriding LA on kh58. We deployed around four EWRs yesterday, a kub and everything was destroyed in half an hour :(. And we had fighters, but unnefective cause they would have to go dep into enemy teritory from where su25 was attacking....

I'll see what I can do about the KH-58s. At the moment KO is hosted on one of our NA servers which I don't have access to. That is a temporary solution as we're currently very limited in terms of server resources. It will all go back to normal eventually but l can't promise when that'll be.

Thank you for your response, im looking forward with great optimism, and best wishes for your servers. This mission really is a jewel of what dcs can offer, with a lot of help from talented mission developers/programmers, so this is why we became so picky :joystick:

Excellent mission, thanks for streaming - can show my friends how it all works when missions are carried out correctly (in your case) and incorrectly (in my case). I actually ejected from the plane but the mission reports said I died! (I'm still out there hanging out in the woods if anyone fancies picking me up....)

Strike mission with Leumi and ANT from tonight...

This was my first live stream,, later I might try in better quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB7kd3bimRU

how cool your strike is Redbat

you hit with cold blood and makes me feel how easy to strike like that but in fact it s so hard

you strike like noone does

and Leumi when u iff in a blink the enemy wont hear anything more than this he will be locked for 8 seconds

Redbat o7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how cool your strike is Redbat

you hit with cold blood and makes me feel how easy to strike like that but in fact it s so hard

you strike like noone does

and Leumi when u iff in a blink the enemy wont hear anything more than this he will be locked for 8 seconds

Redbat o7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arch, Im glad you liked it! And thank you for your kind words! See you! :)

please, remove the Kh-58's

kind reminder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]