104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Yes, server is busy today!

***ATTENTION ADMINS***

CTLD script is broken, wont allow un-crating (Troop & Crate loading are fine)in Mission: 3_OP_Leopard_V2c, 8/16/2020 3:45 PM EST.

Confirmed by other players: Caveman, Sweeper, Z-Man & Headed-Horesman

You may already be aware???

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Thanks for the fix!

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Took a flight in the MiG-21 yesterday (operation Leopard) and managed to kill an F-18C (tacview confirmed the kill and seconds after my missile hit, a friendly pilot finished the job with his AMRAAM. Explains the absence of the kill message I was referring to yesterday).

That being said, yesterday's flight brought some good old memories back of me in my good old MiG-21 on the 104th server some time ago. The variety of the available F-planes is quite intriguing. So I guess I'll be flying my MiG-21 more often against the big boys. Therefore, if you could (and I know mission designing and changing the slightest things requires time and effort), please move the MiG-21's closer to the bullseye. Not doable in operation Leopard, I know. But maybe in the current mission - operation Fireshield - where the MiG-21's start at Anapa. Gelendzhik or even better Maykop would be much better if it doesn't mix up triggers and stuff.

Godspeed, my friends, and keep up the good work!

• Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

0°C ambient temp. in S_Rumbl_1.0a currently.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Yeah, I think it is just a work in progress still though, I couldnt get loadouts for KA-50 or Huey, nor could I get Huey troops etc,,, but it was fun to fly around in it!

• 4 weeks later...
;3843347']7RbE53Z.jpg

Multicrew permissions have now been fixed!

RIOs can no longer get in the back seat without getting permission from the pilot.

Huge thanks to Ciribob for his help on getting this one identified and fixed!

Hi Mav,

Could you pls explain how you solved this problem? We have currently the same Problem on our Servers.

Many thanks in advance and ever a free six.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G975F mit Tapatalk

RIP Server!

It has been nice playing on 104th all these years but since server got extremely unpopular last couple of months. I guess I can say that we will go separate ways :(

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Played there today after a long time playing on another pvp server.

Server was smoother than the other server i play on, it was also pretty populated.

Too bad there's no public 104th discord or something. I used to hate discord but it's a great community-binder thing.

It includes voice-channels , a place to post videos, discuss server things and off topic things in real time.

It acts as a central hub and i think helps tremendously to keep a server populated.

You can join here https://discord.gg/rmc3qMm

its Multiplayer Addict discord and you can add the pictures you want to discuss in real time ;)

for comms we use TeamSpeak ts50.gameservers.com:9132 password: phoenix

S!

104th_Tiger

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NOTE! you may consider this thread closed, we have reopened a REDUX thread so that Maverick does not have to manage upkeep on this one anymore! Link below

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Official Texture pack:

http://community.104thphoenix.com/topic/1221-104th-official-texture-pack/

Un-Official Roughmet Texture Pack:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303667/

Livery Creation Discord Group Invite-

https://discord.gg/bqAq2zx

• 3 months later...

Is there any way to find out why one received "penalty points" (which can lead to auto-kick) ?

Edited by D4n
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Please add Harrier slots to YL91 FARP (Op Desert Thunder 17e)

• 2 weeks later...

Same with Arhipo FARP (Grid DK61, Op Fire Shield V23e)... please add Harrier slots