Red Flag Rumble - Mig15 vs F86 - Round 4

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an unexpected work schedule... I cannot participate.

callsign: warrior 1-6 'reaver'

apologies for the late notice. Hopefully someone can fill in my slot. I'll try again next event, i was really looking forward to this. Good luck all, have fun.

Edited by cauldron

Sorry for the crossbind! And the drunken takeoff. Thanks for the GCI and great event! Wish Sabre 1 gave a better show!

VF-111 Sundowners

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Carrier Group 1 - Battlegroup Delta

Beware the lessons of a fighter pilot who would rather fly a slide rule than kick your ass!

-Commander Ron "Mugs" McKeown, USN

Commander, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School

2 Victories, Vietnam

What is "god mode" ??

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Hi guys,

It was great, thank you 104th for hosting it and <51>Moltar doing GCI for the reds!

Does anyone have a Tavview link for the entire event? Mine did not record it! :-(

Talisman was a hell of a wingman! Thank you!

All the best,

Sydy

• Like 1

Big thank you to 104th for this event. It was my first Red Flag and I am still feeling a bit shell shocked with the intensity of it all. I will try and do better next time, but at least I survived. Lucky for me I had a good lead who really looked after me; thanks very much Sydy :) Also, I was just blown away by the great job done by our ground controller <51P>Moltar. Sorry Moltar if I did not always react as fast as I should and my sense of direction was lacking somewhat, LOL. I am a 'guns' only man, so I very much look forward to the next Sabre vs Mig-15 tournament, whenever that may be and will have to pass on the fast jet missile type action. Thanks to everyone and good luck at the next event.

• Like 1

Bell_UH-1 side.png

I cant wait for the next event, I made a bad decision to drop my tanks early and ran out of fuel dog fighting 4xf86s over the lake. When I ran out I had a F86 right in my sights,2 seconds from dropping the hammer!! Goodtimes.

Edited by zxarkov

i7 3930k @ 4.7GHz | GTX 980 Ti | 16GB G.Skill 2133 Quad Channel | Samsung 850 EVO SSD | Win7 ProX64 | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | CH Throttle | BenQ XL2730Z 1440p

Happy to see the MiG-15 and the F-86 in the air again! Shame I had to work but was able to watch from time to time.

Great job 104th!

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

On behalf of the 71st, thanks for hosting the event we had a blast, in fact my ears are still ringing!

The GCI was excellent and added an extra level of immersion. I will try to bring an extra pilot to act as a GCI controller for our squadron and another flight next time.

Cheers!

What is "god mode" ??

Still unanswered

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence