Kneeboard

hreich

Hi all. can somebody point me how to move kneeboard postion to my left screen (i have 2 screen setup and kneeeboard is mooved to the right screen)?

I searched this forum for about half an hour and couldnt find what i needed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Hi all. can somebody point me how to move kneeboard postion to my left screen (i have 2 screen setup and kneeeboard is mooved to the right screen)?

I searched this forum for about half an hour and couldnt find what i needed.

Plan A.... get Kneeboard Builder and do it through there.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129341

Plan B... manually edit DCS World\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\Cockpit\ViewportHandling.lua. Then look for the following line:

dedicated_viewport = {default_x,default_y,default_width,default_height}

Dedicated_viewport is the kneeboard (go figure). Change the values to the location and size of the kneeboard you desire.

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

Plan A.... get Kneeboard Builder and do it through there.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129341

Plan B... manually edit DCS World\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\Cockpit\ViewportHandling.lua. Then look for the following line:

dedicated_viewport = {default_x,default_y,default_width,default_height}

Dedicated_viewport is the kneeboard (go figure). Change the values to the location and size of the kneeboard you desire.

What value needs to be changed? I added positions, but my ddi's and ampcd came out blank.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is there a way to zoom in the kneeboard?

Yeah, I too am interested to know if there is a way to zoom into the kneeboard charts in the cockpit?

Sometimes it is difficult to see the figures and written on the charts.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

What is this Kneeboard app? link pls!

http://www.dcskneeboardbuilder.com/

... but at least for me, its positioning abilities dont work, I use it basically to convert PDFs into PNG

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I have found that to be the case as well. The offset feature doesn’t work in the app so it doesn’t set the position properly in a multi monitor setup.

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick