I can't get in the server

Hello

I only fly in multiplayer, with the F-15C, A-10 and others just with friends. I love to do BVR, but the last time I flew the F-15C seriously was in DCS 1.2.6. And I've been trying to fly it in multiplayer, on 104th Pheonix, my favorite server to do BVR, but there's a problem, I can't get in the server, I join in the server, but it doesn't load the game, infinite loading, sometimes it shows the map (F10) and blackscreen, it doesn't get out if this. A few days ago my friend hosted a server, to fly, I could get in the server, but Dedicated servers like 104th, 159, I can't..

Normally I host the server, and my friends join in it. When I want BVR, A2A Combat, I go to the 104th and etc..

Thanks,

Cheers!

Hello

I only fly in multiplayer, with the F-15C, A-10 and others just with friends. I love to do BVR, but the last time I flew the F-15C seriously was in DCS 1.2.6. And I've been trying to fly it in multiplayer, on 104th Pheonix, my favorite server to do BVR, but there's a problem, I can't get in the server, I join in the server, but it doesn't load the game, infinite loading, sometimes it shows the map (F10) and blackscreen, it doesn't get out if this. A few days ago my friend hosted a server, to fly, I could get in the server, but Dedicated servers like 104th, 159, I can't..

Normally I host the server, and my friends join in it. When I want BVR, A2A Combat, I go to the 104th and etc..

Thanks,

Cheers!

Hi, if you get the chance please join 104th Teamspeak and have a chat with one of the admins (or me if i'm online) i'm sure we can get to the bottom of the problem.